The Student Room Group

Internship for History course

What do you think can be an appealling internship if I want to study History at university?
If you are studying History at the moment what did you do to strengthen your personal statement?
I'm thinking about volunteering in a museum and also in a refugee camp. What do you think how relevant are these 'jobs'?
(edited 8 years ago)
For History you don't really need work experience.
Original post by floraharai
What do you think can be an appealling internship if I want to study History at university?
If you are studying History at the moment what did you do to strengthen your personal statement?
I'm thinking about volunteering in a museum and also in a refugee camp. What do you think how relevant are these 'jobs'?

Honestly to get onto a history degree then its all about showing your academic passion as its not a vocational degree. By all means get a bit of work experience if you want but it is unlikely to give you an advantage
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1000
Honestly to get onto a history degree then its all about showing your academic passion as its not a vocational degree. By all means get a bit of work experience if you want but it is unlikely to give you an advantage

Original post by ageshallnot
For History you don't really need work experience.

Ok, thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending