The Student Room Group

Nights out in Cambridge

I have been to Cambridge many times for a night out and have always enjoyed myself however that is mainly due to the friends I go with! I was wondering if I could get some information on when the best night to go out is, and by best night I mean when the clubs/bars/pubs are most likely to be filled with people. Too often I've gone to Vodka Revolutions and they only have the ground floor open!

Thanks! :-)
Reply 1
I have to say having worked in Cambridge, Revolution is about the only place we ever went and it used to be hell, the whole city used to be packed as the venues are so small :frown:

Spoons also
Original post by LorettaCole
I have been to Cambridge many times for a night out and have always enjoyed myself however that is mainly due to the friends I go with! I was wondering if I could get some information on when the best night to go out is, and by best night I mean when the clubs/bars/pubs are most likely to be filled with people. Too often I've gone to Vodka Revolutions and they only have the ground floor open!

Thanks! :-)

Cambridge is terrible for a night out. Absolutely terrible.

There are plenty of decent pubs, especially round Mill Road, but if you want to go to a late bar or a nightclub, you are really short of options. All the nightclubs are crap.
Cole-slaw is right. Don't expect great things from Cambridge nightclubs. You'd have more fun drinking on one of the commons (not alone).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending