The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jaseho98
Congratulations on your Manchester offer! I've changed from Psychology to Neuroscience and Psychology for Manchester, hope they'll consider my application though!

Thank you! I'm sure they will, best of luck :biggrin:
Original post by Noodlzzz
UCL grad if you have any questions.

Did you do IB or A-levels?
Original post by Sofiatrain
Did you do IB or A-levels?

A-level
Original post by blinkofaneyee
Wow congrats! What are your predicted grades?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm predicted A*AB, along with an A in EPQ
Hey! I'm on a gap year in Malaysia at the moment, and I'm holding an unconditional from Leicester to do Psychology once I come home next year :smile:
I'm applying to Glasgow, St Andrews, Surrey and Nottingham for a psychology conversion..anybody else here on the same route?
Original post by Neha Dabr
I'm applying to Glasgow, St Andrews, Surrey and Nottingham for a psychology conversion..anybody else here on the same route?

I'm applying for psychology also at St. Andrews. The only problem is that it's so far away and doesn't have such a fantastic night life (so I've heard...) What do you think?
I'm applying for psychology also at St. Andrews. The only problem is that it's so far away and doesn't have such a fantastic night life (so I've heard...) What do you think?

Being an International student, St Andrews seems vry appealing coz if its strong reputation n prestige..I've heard its a sml town with nt mch to do and Glasgow is a far better option with an equally good ranking. However, simce I haven't seen either of the unis myself, I cnt really comment. Are u also applying fr a psycho conversion? That's cool. Wt othr unis are you considering?
I'm applying to bath, Exeter, St. Andrews, Durham and Bristol. I'm applying to a BSc in psych..what's a psych conversion?
has anyone received offers from anywhere for psych yet???
International student applying to Edinburgh, St Andrews, Aberdeen, Strathclyde and Stirling for BA Psych
Original post by Neha Dabr
Being an International student, St Andrews seems vry appealing coz if its strong reputation n prestige..I've heard its a sml town with nt mch to do and Glasgow is a far better option with an equally good ranking. However, simce I haven't seen either of the unis myself, I cnt really comment. Are u also applying fr a psycho conversion? That's cool. Wt othr unis are you considering?

Applying for BSc in psych.. For sure applying to bath, Exeter, Bristol, (Durham or St. Andrews) and UAE for safety choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone received psychology offers yet?
I'm applying to bath, Exeter, St. Andrews, Durham and Bristol. I'm applying to a BSc in psych..what's a psych conversion?

I'm a mature student with an MBA in Human resources management and now wish to change my career track and become a trained Occupational psychologist..wch is quite similar to Human resources. However, to be eligible fr the same, i frst need to study a masters course in general psychology (conversion). So that's about it :-)
Hey guys,
I'm stuck a little bit with my applications. I'm an IB studen and I hear contradicting opinions on the universities that I have chosen. My choices are UEA, Manchester metropolita, Nottingham Trend, Essex, Chester. Can you please help me? Which of them are good in Psychology (BSc)
Thank you.
Original post by annasmithh
has anyone received offers from anywhere for psych yet???

Glasgow!
just received my second offer for psychology from Leeds! - AAA
Original post by tashasalvatore1
just received my second offer for psychology from Leeds! - AAA

Omg congrats! 🎉 I'm thinking of applying as my safety. What other unis did u apply to?? What did u choose Leeds??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg congrats! 🎉 I'm thinking of applying as my safety. What other unis did u apply to?? What did u choose Leeds??

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've also applied to manchester (have an offer), bristol and birmingham!
i loved Leeds at the open day and i can't ignore the fact that the psychology course there is amazing!
I'm extremely indecisive and just CAN'T decide where to go as an international student with predicted grades AAB/ABB (At least I HOPE!). Anyway, I'm considering Manchester, Sussex, Nottingham, Goldsmiths, Birmingham (and more haha). I definitely want to go for AAB, but I need a backup plan too. Do you have any tips? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest