The Student Room Group

less attractive girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
Almost every single post I've seen you put up have involved some form of self-loathing in my view

Fair enough. Not much I can do about your view of my posts. :s-smilie:
I have one friend who is really attractive(hes a guy)

Honestly I went clubbing with him once and he was literally getting numbers all night, in the queue, every time he went to get a drink , in the smoke area.

It was like he was using cheats or something. He wasnt even trying that hard he didnt try to be funny or take a intrest in their life or play some wierd PUA technique. It was a HUGE eye opener for me.

all he said was, Your really cute , do you come here often ? Whats your favourite bar in London ?
Reply 22
[QUOTE=Anonymous;57697743]Are they more likely to show/feel attraction to guy they think they have a chance with? i.e. guys of similar attraction level.
No, just like guys, they want to play above their league. You'll still get blown out a fair bit.
Reply 23
[QUOTE=AnotherPoet;57697941]Exactly.

This still doesn't stop me from fancying people out of my league though.Dating is a bit of a blend of what you want vs what you can get. And attractiveness is not only about looks so sometimes it's possible to pull of a good cup run...
Original post by Zarek
Dating is a bit of a blend of what you want vs what you can get. And attractiveness is not only about looks so sometimes it's possible to pull of a good cup run...

This all depends on how low the hot person is willing to set their standards.
Reply 25
[QUOTE=AnotherPoet;57704313]This all depends on how low the hot person is willing to set their standards.
It depends on what a person wants and finds attractive. Occasionally I've seen that there are very pretty girls who are up for it with, let's say, less conventionslly attractive guys. Things like humour and repartee can come in to play..
Original post by Zarek
It depends on what a person wants and finds attractive. Occasionally I've seen that there are very pretty girls who are up for it with, let's say, less conventionslly attractive guys. Things like humour and repartee can come in to play..

Of course other things come into a play. That was a joke.

Quick Reply

Latest