The Student Room Group

Should I resit or not?

I'm in year 12 and I'm studying A Level PE and Double BTEC Business. Predicting an A in PE and Distinction, Distinction in Business. I want to apply for either a physiotherapy course or biomedical.

But here's the problem. Some uni's don't accept General Studies. So I have an option if either carrying on with the risk of not meeting the requirements for university, or I could resit with PE, Biology and Psychology A Levels. Which would be the best option for me?

Further advice would be beneficial, I need help.
Original post by Suhail123
I'm in year 12 and I'm studying A Level PE and Double BTEC Business. Predicting an A in PE and Distinction, Distinction in Business. I want to apply for either a physiotherapy course or biomedical.

But here's the problem. Some uni's don't accept General Studies. So I have an option if either carrying on with the risk of not meeting the requirements for university, or I could resit with PE, Biology and Psychology A Levels. Which would be the best option for me?

Definitely resit! Most unis want a science like biology! But keep in mind that there are changes to a levels that will start in September
Original post by Suhail123

you could do a foundation entry year to get into physiotherapy without needing to do a levels again.
I have heard of a couple of unis that will accept PE to get into physio but you d have to check if they d accept your btec business with it or not.
But if you want to do biomedical i d say fast track biology and maybe maths or another science for a year if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest