The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire 2015 Freshers

Just seeing who else will be starting really! :biggrin:
Or if you will be starting in St Francis Close Hall??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by JessicaSarhx_96

I will be! I'll be in Challinor halls though (still waiting for confirmation mind).
What course are you taking? :smile:
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Ah awesome! I'm going to be doing social work! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Video games design, I'm super excited. :biggrin:
Oh wow that sounds so cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My boyfriend is in Swansea doing 3d animation maybe I should persuade him to do that instead and move hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm studying Photojournalism, just had an offer for accommodation at St Georges, anybody else?
Been offered a spot in shaftburys in FCH - I'm doing psychology and sociology :smile:
I'm studying Film Prodution. However didn't get into Halls, which is a pain. Hopefully find a house on the house-hunting day. :smile:
Original post by lucy whiles
I'm studying Film Prodution. However didn't get into Halls, which is a pain. Hopefully find a house on the house-hunting day. :smile:

Hi there,

We hope you are excited to start your Film Production course!

Our accommodation newsletter can be found here and it has all the details you should need about finding a house. The house hunting event takes place on the 27th of August at Francis Close Hall Campus, but you will need to email:
[email protected] to book your place.

This event will help you meet fellow students looking for housing and you can also take a look at our Freshers Facebook page and post in there about housing.

I hope this helps but let us know if you have any other questions!

Hey! I'm starting English Literature this year, in Francis Close Hall.
Can't decide if I'm more excited or nervous about moving out and meeting so many new faces! I think I'm more excited, but I can't tell yet :biggrin:
- Lily
Hi :biggrin:
I'm starting English Literature at FCH :biggrin: I'm staying in Pittville Halls ~

I was in the same situation as you but they then offered me single semester halls which means you have to move out in December, have you heard any thing about that? 😊

I am! You staying in halls or house?

I'll be at that house hunting event too, I noticed the general housing prices are cheaper than halls!
Reply 15

I'm going to the house hunting event as well. Studying English Lit and Creative Writing :smile:
Original post by adamelliott
Hey I'm studying Photojournalism, just had an offer for accommodation at St Georges, anybody else?

I am at St. George's!
Original post by jessicasarhx_96
ah awesome! I'm going to be doing social work! You?

posted from tsr mobile

im doing social work too!!!
Ohh that's awesome!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still looking for somewhere to live?
1 single room available, in a 6 bed house. All 2nd year girls. Really close to FCH, and a quick walk into town, bus stop to Park is at the end of the road! £95 a week, all bills included.

http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/lookathouse.asp?id=82834

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending