The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Partners scheme business strand assesment question

I have to write a 2000 word essay on what I think the 4 key considerations are when starting a business. We were told we could get a pass from just using the slides she has shown us but I was wondering if we have to reference the slides properly or not? I am not quoting them or rewriting them but I am using some of the information but I am unsure how you would reference a powerpoint?

Also how many references would you recommend I had because i want a merit so I am going to do some external reading but I don't have any idea how many references I should use?
Original post by jake-1996
I have to write a 2000 word essay on what I think the 4 key considerations are when starting a business. We were told we could get a pass from just using the slides she has shown us but I was wondering if we have to reference the slides properly or not? I am not quoting them or rewriting them but I am using some of the information but I am unsure how you would reference a powerpoint?

Also how many references would you recommend I had because i want a merit so I am going to do some external reading but I don't have any idea how many references I should use?

Hi Jake,

Thanks for getting in touch. The best option would be to get in touch
with your academic subject leader. If you don't have their contact details you can email
[email protected].

Hope that helps

Christina

Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending