The Student Room Group

How important to you is the amount of people a girl has slept with?

Recently I've been dating this girl for awhile and randomly this topic came up.

She's 19 and been with 16 people since she was 15.

Now I'm by far an angel and even though my number kinda dwarfes hers (double standards I know) I still find the figure a lil raw and don't know how to handle it.

She says she really likes me and I need to overlook it since it's not important but I find it hard.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Poetic_Justice

Now I'm by far an angel and even though my number kinda dwarfes hers (double standards I know) I still find the figure a lil raw and don't know how to handle it.

She says she really likes me and I need to overlook it since it's not important but I find it hard.

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry 16 is far too many for me. Makes it seems like you're easy to get.

Thats a no from me. just the imagination of 16 different c0cks in her birth canal makes me sick and for that reason - im out

for me it would be 4 max
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not a guy, but I would be a bit shocked by that figure if I happened to be a guy. Hmm 5 guys a year. If it bothers you so much then you could always make a b-line
if they slept with over 0, they have no chance with me.
She's 20 sorry*

She told me about how she though she was madly in love when she was 16 and the guy she was with kept bragging about how many people he slept with so when they broke up she said she just lost control.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Dosen't bother me to a certain extent.

Anything over 20 before the age of 19 though is a bit too much really.
Original post by gr8wizard10
if they slept with over 0, they have no chance with me.

Same :biggrin:
Double standards tbh. Guys get to sleep with as many as they want and girls apparently don't? Give me a ****ing break.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mike1234321
Double standards tbh. Guys get to sleep with as many as they want and girls apparently don't? Give me a ****ing break.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seconded. Her number shouldn't matter because yours doesn't.
'Raw' you say? hmm....

Sorry, I had to! Oh I do make my self laugh:biggrin:

Yes it is double standards, why can you sleep with an infinite amount of people and she cannot?...
(edited 8 years ago)
Assuming my figure was less than hers would you still find it okay?

Just curious

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know you probably aren't looking for a girl's opinion but tbh if she felt she was able to be honest in telling you that, knowing what people think of a figure like that, then I think you can trust her :smile: if they're only one night stands then I don't think you should be worried. Make sure she's had a full STD test including herpes and everything so that you know she hasn't got anything but I think that should be your biggest worry. If all of them were relationships then I'd be worried because she might have commitment issues or something! But she's probably pretty sexually experienced by now and I'm sure that will work out in your favour :wink:
That gall is poor. In my day we slept with two guys a night.
Original post by liquity
I know you probably aren't looking for a girl's opinion but tbh if she felt she was able to be honest in telling you that, knowing what people think of a figure like that, then I think you can trust her :smile: if they're only one night stands then I don't think you should be worried. Make sure she's had a full STD test including herpes and everything so that you know she hasn't got anything but I think that should be your biggest worry. If all of them were relationships then I'd be worried because she might have commitment issues or something! But she's probably pretty sexually experienced by now and I'm sure that will work out in your favour :wink:

That's true I suppose, she could have lied about it but didn't.

Sexually, without knowing her number I had no idea since the V was still quite tight.

I really don't know what to do tbh, the thought is a lil daunting but before all this we had good times going out for dinner and stuff like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MariaTsetse
That gall is poor. In my day we slept with two guys a night.

It's incredibly amusing her name is also Maria

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh come off it, the topic didn't come up randomly.

Explain why the number of people she's slept with bothers you.
Original post by Mike1234321

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's only double standards if a male sleeps with lots of women but won't accept girls sleeping with people.

If a guy is for example saving himself for marriage or very conservative with the number of women he sleeps with, then he is free to reject women who are too promiscuous.
Reply 17

What do you guys think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't see why you should be concerned if your "number dwarfs hers".
That's true I suppose, she could have lied about it but didn't.

Sexually, without knowing her number I had no idea since the V was still quite tight.

I really don't know what to do tbh, the thought is a lil daunting but before all this we had good times going out for dinner and stuff like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look dude I know you've been with a lot of girls (and therefore shouldn't care about the amount of guys she's been with because who are you we live in 2015 and any one of those girls you slept with could've even slept with more and you wouldnt know), but you really need to grasp the fact that the V does not loosen due to the amount of sex a woman has. Sorry for the sex ed lesson but the muscles can adjust according to how turned on she is, so sorry to tell you but the fact that she was quite tight means that she either wasn't turned on enough or that she's just small, which can also be a problem (like I'm 5ft 2 and that is a problem when it comes to body proportions). So do not make judgements on how many people someone has slept with based on the looseness of their V because it is an extremely inaccurate way.
Just try to deal with the fact that she's slept with other people because she has to deal with that with you anyway and judge her on the way she is now rather than what she has done and all should be well and good.
Reply 19
Lol proper hoe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending