The Student Room Group

What website do you use to look for jobs?

I am struggling, I use monster, total jobs, reed, guardian

any other good ones that I could use?
indeed is very good
Reply 2
Basically I am looking for case worker position, investigator, research assistant, intelligent analysis.
Original post by matt1001
Basically I am looking for case worker position, investigator, research assistant, intelligent analysis.

Hello Matt101,

What kind of research assistant positions are you looking for? Cheeky plug here, but feel free to take a look at the research jobs we have on our website at the moment - however, I'm not sure in what field/sector you are looking for a role in?

Chantelle & The Milkround team
Reply 4

Jobsearch (government) has a lot.

You should also consider finding a comprehensive list of job agencies and looking at their vacancies.
Reply 5
Is there a good website to find agencies(good) or just using google?
Reply 6
Is there a good website to find agencies(good) or just using google?

Google.
Indeed. -allows you to insert the location you prefer and the job sector. It also allows you to search for the latest. I.e posts up just 10mins- 1hr ago.
jobs for 19 year olds?
Reply 9
Indeed, or go to the website of the company you want to work for and see if they have jobs on a careers section, sometimes they only advertise on their own websites.
Original post by Rakas21
Jobsearch (government) has a lot.

You should also consider finding a comprehensive list of job agencies and looking at their vacancies.

Jobsearch's filtering system is a bit naff though, just tends to throw all jobs in rather than filtering by sector, so it takes an awful lot of sifting through.

CV-Library is a good one, other than that I tend to use sector specific ones such as scientific recruitment group and newscientist.
Original post by games211
jobs for 19 year olds?

Everything is on there, no vacancy asks for you to be a specific age. Unless it states " looking for a senior in xyz" just type in what job your interested in and good luck.

Very niche, but I got my job through jobs.ac.uk. Which is all the higher education ones. However there is some research ones there too if I remember correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending