The Student Room Group

should i be worried??

right, this is probably just me being stupid and overacting, but its on my mind atm so thought i would ask you lot for your opinions on this...

i get a bus to and from school everyday that i am, par once or twice a week, always on. everyone on my bus is 'regular' - all the school kids.. but recently this new guy started getting on the bus (a month or 2 ago). he must be the same age as me b/c is in uniform and looks too old to be younger than yr 11. I don't know him b/c he goes to the other school that the bus drops off at.

from when he started getting on the bus i noticed he stares at me a bit.. it puts me on edge! as the bus stops at his school first in the morning, i've noticed now that every morning when he gets off he walks past me then 'sort of' discretely turns and looks at me.. never smiles, just stares. but i didn't really think much of this until.. my bf came on the bus one day after school last week n was sitting next to me, then the guy got on the bus n looked at my bf n sayed to himself 'WTF!' n looked kinda angry :s

when i got off the bus today, as the bus drove off, the guy was looking out the back window waving at me... but i have no idea who he is n have never spoken to him!!!!

What does he want? should i be worried??
Reply 1
well, yea he's probably younger than you (the uniform thing). as you've never spoken to him you have no idea who he is and so there could be any number of things going on in his head. if this is the only "contact" you have with him then i really wouldnt worry. he's not being aggressive or threatening and theres no reason to belive he might become so. the simplest explanation would be a crush and therefore this sort of behaviour should subside given time.
Reply 2
He fancies you, but is too shy to talk to you. Isn't that obvious? And I thought guys were sopposed to be bad at getting hints.