The Student Room Group

Gossipers trying to bring me down

My friend emailed the other night telling me a guy I fell out with 2 years ago added her to his msn out of the blue then starting calling me a ****stirrer. I was annoyed she emailed this to me cos I have moved on and want nothing to do with him, the reason he believes I am a troublemaker is all down to the lies she told him which she blamed on me at the time. Why would she email me telling me this random thing? She started going on about another guy who is a gossip and always lets her down, she says she isn't keen on these people but if she isn't why all the secret emails, meeting up and texts then telling me the bad things people say about me?
don't let the bastards grind you down.

if they're not enough of a friend to talk to you about things like this before lashing out then they're not a friend worth having.
Sounds to me like your friend could be a bit insecure herself so she makes you feel bad about yourself to make her feel better. Maybe you should try taking to her and just tell her that you don't want to fall out but the things she tells you are hurtful.If shes a good friend she'll understand and realise what shes doing.Hope that helps :smile:
don't EVER let people get you down! leave her! who needs someone who isn't really a friend? you can make way better friends - and chances are she won't be able to if she keeps doing this!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending