The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Parkside Village 2015

Hi to you all.

Who else will be staying at parkside village?
And if yes then what will you be studying?
Which house will you be living in?

This thread will allow you to use as a platform to see who else will be at Parkside Village, the accommodation that you will be staying at and meet your future flatmates.

If anyone knows the fb link the please post here

I'm sully and I'll be studying computer animation and VFX
Reply 1
Hello I'm Abby,

I'll be staying at parkside village in house 11 and I'll be studying computer character animation 😊
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Abby_21
Hello I'm Abby,

I'll be staying at parkside village in house 11 and I'll be studying computer character animation 😊

Hi Abby,

I'm staying at house 18, ;A; it's soo farrrr, but it's a pleasure to meet you ^^
Reply 3
I've just discovered that's the parking facilities for all accommodation students parking permits. If i knew that earlier i'd have applied to stay here too. Will someone keep an eye on my car come September? :smile:
Hi everyone, I'll be living in Parkside Village too in flat 30. Anyone else in the same flat as me? Also studying psychology with counselling 😊
Hi

i will be staying at flat 30 as-well and i will be studying a Mcomp in games development
Reply 6
Anybody in parkside village house 11
Original post by Hwilson768
Hi everyone, I'll be living in Parkside Village too in flat 30. Anyone else in the same flat as me? Also studying psychology with counselling 😊

I am.
Hi
Original post by LoudmouthGamer
I am.
Hi

Hey there what's your name?
Reply 9
Hi im staying in flat 23 in parkside village, im gonna be studying Crime Scene Science!
Original post by poppy2595
Hi im staying in flat 23 in parkside village, im gonna be studying Crime Scene Science!

I'm also in flat 23! My name is Amy, and I'll be studying Psychology
Original post by amyxkeegan
I'm also in flat 23! My name is Amy, and I'll be studying Psychology

Hi my name's Angharad, finally found someone in the same flat!
Hi my name's Angharad, finally found someone in the same flat!

Do you know what floor you are on? I'm on the bottom floor, but I've found two girls who are two floors above me
Original post by Hwilson768
Hey there what's your name?

My name is Arvand
Im on the ground floor!
Im on the ground floor!

No way! Which room number are you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by amyxkeegan
No way! Which room number are you?

Room 001! What number are you?
My Name is Owen, I'm staying in West Parkside Village house 13 and I'm studying Computer Character Animation.

Quick Reply

Latest