The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i got in with 18... so yea your lnats are fine.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I got 17 and still waiting. i just dont think i'll get in
Reply 3
actually it also depends on the essay component. mine was disastrous- ashamed of this essay even now- 3 months after :wink: bleee
Reply 4
Be patient - KCL is one of the slowest universities to answer people, especially for a course that is so oversubscribed.
Reply 5
I know, I know, but the guy from my school has already got an offer. Do you know what's their system of dealing with applications- firstly home or international? Maybe alphabetically- who knows?? guess nobody. anyway, I think the probability of getting a rejection is growing day by day.
I got my offer early like 2 months ago.International student paying higher fees.
Is Poland part of Eu for fees purpose?
i got my offer in early december nearly 2 months ago..my lnat was 22 and my essay was poor.
Reply 8
kattrin
as in the title.

got my lnat score yesterday- 20. do you think it's enough to get an offer.

what were typical lnat scores of people who have their offers ???

waiting for reply :wink:

Got an offer from KCl with same score as yours
Reply 9
Ring the Uni and tell them to hurry their asses up!
fungirl1234
I got 17 and still waiting. i just dont think i'll get in

i got in with 17 :smile:
Reply 11
i'm still waiting too. i got 17 in the lnat as well.
Reply 12
I got an offer today with 20 in the LNAT :smile: My A-Levels were pretty bad considering, and GCSEs weren't of the top level.

Makes the application process so much more confusing. LNAT must have been my saving grace.
Reply 13
hero-shimmer
I got my offer early like 2 months ago.International student paying higher fees.
Is Poland part of Eu for fees purpose?

Yes, Poland should be classed as EU, even for fee purposes. If you're not sure, check with the unis once you got in/ check your UCAS form (there should be a box somewhere).
Reply 14
congrats :wink: seraphic :biggrin:

i'm still waiting. and i'm a bit angry at them cause i feel they will reject me. damn. why they are delaying it for so long?? i sent my application in october.
Reply 15
Kattrin,
Dont worry about the wait, I sent mine off in early October and only just got the response through.
I wouldnt take the wait to mean anything, it's just the process they are using.
I know how u feel though, last week I was pulling my hair out.
Hang in there...
Reply 16
Jammertal
Yes, Poland should be classed as EU, even for fee purposes. If you're not sure, check with the unis once you got in/ check your UCAS form (there should be a box somewhere).

i'm 100% sure Poland BELONGS to the EU group when it comes to paying fees.
and in general Poland is an EU country
Reply 17
i know. but i am desperate to study in london :wink: and kcl is the only london uni i have applied to.
Reply 18
kattrin
i know. but i am desperate to study in london :wink: and kcl is the only london uni i have applied to.

i'm in about the same shoes as you are! i'm from the EU as well, nervous as crazy and i'm just as desperate to study in london! i applied to kcl for history :smile:
Reply 19
kattrin
i'm 100% sure Poland BELONGS to the EU group when it comes to paying fees.
and in general Poland is an EU country

Right, it doesn't help if I tell you that I used to do European Studies, does it? :redface: Don't know why I posted that in the first place,maybe got confused with whether 06 students from Romania and Bulgaria (which joined the EU in 2007) had to pay home or overseas fees.

Latest