The Student Room Group

ospap 2015 sunderland

Scroll to see replies

I am from Egypt 😊
Reply 21
Is there anyone who is going to start ospap in aston this sept. I have an unconditional offer to start ospap in aston. I need timetable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Hello Guys, I finished my Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharmacy) from India and I am registered as a pharmacist in India. After that I finished my degree in Industrial pharmaceutical Sciences (BSc) from UK. Last year I finished my Post Graduate Diploma in Research Methods. I have worked as a pharmacist for two years in India and worked in boots (Summer Placement) (UK) during my undergraduate. I was wondering and checking if I am eligible for OSPAP course for me so that I could get register in UK as a Pharmacist. Could you please guide me, It would be great help.I will be looking forward to hear from you guys. I did check on Pharmacist registration guideline and it says that I am eligible. But, wanted to make sure before applying for this course.
Also have some other question:
How long is this OSPAP course?
How many days are the classes & study hours?
How is Sunderland university for this course?
How are the teachers and study over there?
Is that hard to do...) ?
How much is the fees?
Anybody who is already doing this course if could guide me more about it?

Thanks Guys
Reply 23
Hey S.Sana
I also have confirmed offer to start ospap in aston this year but I didnot started yet as it's very expensive and I have to manage childcare as well.
I think Sunderland is quite cheap in terms of tuition fees and living costs and classes are 4 days a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Hi S.Sana
If you got ILR then Sunderland will charge you home student fee. Do you want to start next year and in which Uni.?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Izzy
I am also planning to join OSPAP 2016, could you please advise why would you choose Sunderland and not Aston please? I am in two minds, Sunderland or Aston.
Many thanks
Reply 26
Hi izzy I will also start ospap in aston 2016. Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Sorry study ospap where you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Mahvee could you please advise why have you chosen to study OSPAP in Aston and not in Sunderland please? where are you from? I am from Ireland, however, I have studied my Pharmacy in India hence want to study OSPAP.
Reply 29
I am from Pakistan. Becoz aston is closer to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks Mahvee.
Izzy when is the start date for Sunderland please? is it July or September? Thank you
Reply 31
Hello,
I am Islam from Jordan, I have been awarded a BSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences from MSA University in Egypt. I am planning to join OSPAP. Do you think that graduates from Egypt are eligible to join the programme?. Another question is How could I ask my University to send the GPhC my transcript record as it is required in application process, because I am not now in Egypt.

Thanks in advanced
Reply 32
Original post by sherryberry
I am from Egypt 😊

Hello,
I am Islam from Jordan, I have been awarded a BSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences from MSA University in Egypt. I am planning to join OSPAP. Do you think that graduates from Egypt are eligible to join the programme?. Another question is How could I ask my University to send the GPhC my transcript record as it is required in application process, because I am not now in Egypt.

Thanks in advanced
Reply 33
Hello,
I am Islam From Jordan. I have been awarded a BSc in pharmaceutical Sciences from MSA University from Egypt. I want to join OSPAP, they required that the university should send them my transcript record. could you please tell me how can I ask my university to send such records. I mean that I cannot ask them because I am not in Egypt. Is there any other ways to perform such thing?

Thanks a lot
Reply 34
Don't know if anyone here can help me with my ospap question. I did my pharmacy degree in South Africa but did not do my pre-registration year and I am. UK resident.Is this course right for me? would they consider my case or you need to be a fully qualified pharmacist. I am just looking for someone with a similar situation or thoughts of people who have completed the course.
Original post by sherryberry
I am from Egypt 😊

Hello sherry i hope you have finished your registeration by now since we are in 2018😊 i'm egyptian too and i was wondering is it difficult for an overseas student to get a hospital pharmacy pre-registration placement since i was graduated in clinical pharmacy school of mansoura university and i was hoping to apply for an ospap course with a hospital placement ?
Hello guys

I have 2 questions and i hope anyone can answer me:
First, is the ospap course study at sunderland similar to other universities like brighton for example ? or is it not well constructed like them because l saw lots of people complaining about the amount of memorization at sunderland ?

Second,is it quite possible for an overseas student ((not currently living in uk)) to get a hospital pharmacy pre-registration placement?

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending