The Student Room Group

ospap 2015 sunderland

Hi all , anyone with a confirmed offer at sunderland uni for OSPAP 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have got offer from Aston but still waiting for a reply from Sunderland.
Reply 2
Ok thank you,
Reply 3
Original post by ASanaka

Hey
have you got an offer from sunderland?
My friend is planning to come but he might come next year.
Do you know anything about converting your visa to work permit for pre registration year after completing ospap course because without pre registration training there is no point doing ospap.
thanks
Reply 4
Original post by ASanaka
Ok thank you,

Hi I have got offer from Sunderland university and I have accepted it, anyone else going for Ospap to Sunderland?
Reply 5
Original post by Arsh 12
Hey
have you got an offer from sunderland?
My friend is planning to come but he might come next year.
Do you know anything about converting your visa to work permit for pre registration year after completing ospap course because without pre registration training there is no point doing ospap.
thanks

Hi ya got an offer from sunderland university.Don't know much about converting the visa to work permit, but i think it depends on the employers who are willing to sponsor for the visa. It is true that without pre reg you can't register as a pharmacist.
Reply 6
Original post by Ifti2015
Hi I have got offer from Sunderland university and I have accepted it, anyone else going for Ospap to Sunderland?

Hi! I received offer from sunderland uni, which i accepted. They have not given the timetable yet, waiting for it.
Reply 7
Original post by ASanaka
Hi ya got an offer from sunderland university.Don't know much about converting the visa to work permit, but i think it depends on the employers who are willing to sponsor for the visa. It is true that without pre reg you can't register as a pharmacist.

hey I do understand about employer sponsoring you, but do you know about occupation short list? Pharmacy isn't in that and it means employers can't sponsor you if your profession is not in the list.
:/
which country are you from btw? xx
Reply 8
Original post by ASanaka
Hi! I received offer from sunderland uni, which i accepted. They have not given the timetable yet, wait. Hi I am going to open day so I will
Find out about the timetable.
Reply 9
I am from India and you?
Reply 10
[QUOTE="Ifti2015;57993081"]
Original post by ASanaka
Hi! I received offer from sunderland uni, which i accepted. They have not given the timetable yet, wait. Hi I am going to open day so I will
Find out about the timetable.

Ok
Reply 11
Hello. Got an offer for ospap 2015 at university of Sunderland. Pls, do anyone have an idea of the timetable? That is like how many days in a week can one have lectures?
hi I m waiting to hear from Sunderland uni for ospap I need information is there any interview or exam u gave before confirmation from uni.
Reply 13
Hey all I also want to start ospap this year at ashton but my application is under process at GPhC. At ashton you have to be at Uni 4 days a week. I don't know about Sunderland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by kiran shaukat
hi I m waiting to hear from Sunderland uni for ospap I need information is there any interview or exam u gave before confirmation from uni.

No nothing of that sort there was no interview
Reply 15
hi I have confirmed offer and accepted the offer where r u from and did u accept that place?
yes I m going in suderland uni for ospap
Original post by ASanaka

Hello there,

I have got an unconditional offer from Sunderland..How about you?
Original post by emanazeem
yes I m going in suderland uni for ospap

Hello Eman,
I accepted Sunderland's offer too. Where are you from?
I m from Pakistan and w about u

Quick Reply