The Student Room Group

Scared I Have Ruined Relationship Prospects?

(edited 7 years ago)
It's pretty feeble for me to say that "if it's meant to be it will be". And I'm sure you know this guy a lot better than us, but I'm just wondering if you are friends with any of his friends. Maybe talk to them and see if they know anything about how he feels about you. To be honest, and I don't want to fuel any paranoia, but it does sound as though he is making a lot of excuses, although he may genuinely be busy. I would recommend, not being the first to make contact. That doesn't mean ignore him, if he calls then he calls and you'd want to answer I'm sure, but if he hasn't said anything to you in a while then don't be the first to start a conversation. You're right it is new territory, which means you don't want to be in a long term relationship with someone who might actually turn out to be bad for you. I mean for a long term relationship to work there has to be a wanting and dedication from both sides. If that's what you really want than see if he is any good with dedication or commitment. For now, get your mind off of him. Do everything in your power to not think about him. Go for a run, watch films, eat chocolate, something. Hang out with your friends. But don't spend your time wondering and waiting :biggrin: :3 I really hope this has helped, I've kinda been in the same situation before so you're not alone!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending