The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

freshers events and tikets ??? should we get tikets for events before ariveing

hi ya had a Question, all these fresher's events we seeing advised to buy tickets now, Is it a good idea to buy online now, and are there still tickets available to buy on the day at the event its self usually.

also what sort of events are on in fresher's week :smile:
I wouldn't bother buying them now for a few reasons. You may change your mind once you arrive in Bournemouth, and your friends may not even have tickets to these events/or not want to go. It could mean wasting money.

Fresher's is drink, drink, and drink to be honest. Anything not drink related is a trip to Stonehenge or a tour of the Jurassic Coast, anything else I was interested in not drink related was timetabled when I scheduled to be in university.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
I wouldn't they will still be fairly cheap even if you buy tickets on the morning of the event! Definitely avoid those wristbands that get you into loads of events as almost everyone has said that they regretted it! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Really not worth buying the wristbands...you end up not going to half the events because your friends/flatmates don't have the same bands. At least wait until you get there as you might change your mind when you meet people.
I'm going into my second year at BU now and I bought my freshers tickets beforehand and it was amazing... everyone has a different experience I guess but I definitely don't regret it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending