The Student Room Group

Driving School/ Instructor in East/North London

Hello everyone :smile: I'm going to start learning to drive this summer, but I have no idea where to do my lessons. Do any of you recommend certain driving schools or any independent instructors? I live quite near clapton, but drivers from stoke newington would be great too :smile:

Thanks!
Reply 1
I strongly recommend DEC Driving school. Their number is 07961176224. I think he lives in N16 so pretty close to you. I failed many times with different instructors but I passed first time with him. He is calm and has a nice easy car to drive. give him a ring and have a few lessons with him and see how you find it, he isn't too expensive as he charges £20 per hour.
Original post by gdgd123
I strongly recommend DEC Driving school. Their number is 07961176224. I think he lives in N16 so pretty close to you. I failed many times with different instructors but I passed first time with him. He is calm and has a nice easy car to drive. give him a ring and have a few lessons with him and see how you find it, he isn't too expensive as he charges £20 per hour.

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending