The Student Room Group

Experiences With Short Women In Bed

The lady I'm seeing is a diminutive 5'2" whereas I am a good foot taller and I'm concerned how this is going to work in the bedroom, if at all. Kissing is already a bit of a pain with bending down or having to always lift her up.

Has anyone here had experience with a shorter woman in bed? Does it really affect things much? I'm thinking of how awkward some positions are going to be and how some won't work at all. Any advice on how to work around this and still pleasure her?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 4 ft 9, I've never had a problem in the bedroom from height and I've been with guys ranging from 5'6 to 6'1. Not even remotely awkward, only awkward thing is kissing standing up, that's it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
The lady I'm seeing is a diminutive 5'2" whereas I am a good foot taller and I'm concerned how this is going to work in the bedroom, if at all. Kissing is already a bit of a pain with bending down or having to always lift her up.

Has anyone here had experience with a shorter woman in bed? Does it really affect things much? I'm thinking of how awkward some positions are going to be and how some won't work at all. Any advice on how to work around this and still pleasure her?

I am the same height as said lady. And seriously it doesn't make anything more difficult and I have done some stuff in the bedroom alright, I haven't found a position that doesn't work due to a difference in height and my boyfriend is almost a foot taller than me too. It's fine it's really not a problem.
Original post by SophieSmall
I'm 4 ft 9, I've never had a problem in the bedroom from height and I've been with guys ranging from 5'6 to 6'1. Not even remotely awkward, only awkward thing is kissing standing up, that's it.

My girlfriend is a shorty to and we manage.

OP, you'll be fine.
Sorry but you sound a bit of a dick saying it's a pain to kiss her and stuff because of her height. I'm 5'5", without heels guys that are 6ft+ require a bit of maneuvering to get to. Never had any problems in bed.

did it hurt though
Original post by r_u_jelly
did it hurt though

If you're implying that short women have smaller vaginas and therefore sex hurts then you're incredibly ignorant.
They give the best head.
Everyone is the same height in bed... Apparently.
Reply 9
I am really tall slept with a shorter woman , was not a problem. Think you are probably just an awkward guy. I'm not sure what kind of moves you are planning on doing but I had no problem and we switched positions a few times.
Reply 10
[QUOTE=SophieSmall;57777087]I'm 4 ft 9, I've never had a problem in the bedroom from height and I've been with guys ranging from 5'6 to 6'1. Not even remotely awkward, only awkward thing is kissing standing up, that's it.
Is kissing in missionary position not a tad awkward?
Original post by Zarek

No not at all, not even a strain
Original post by Zarek

If you think about it, the actual thing you're doing kind of evens out the difference...........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
No not at all, not even a strain

What if the guy is the short one in the relationship?
Original post by kkboyk
What if the guy is the short one in the relationship?

Can't say I've had any experience with that, I'm an anomaly enough with how short I am.
Reply 15
Can't say I've had any experience with that, I'm an anomaly enough with how short I am.

Do you get picked up a lot during play fights?
It's difficult for me when I have a small girl because when I'm on top of her, her head is at the same level as my neck so it's not easy to kiss her in that position, it's not easily possible. But other than that, I rather enjoy small girls. Although it's also sometimes a little bit difficult when I'm behind her if she's small because I have very long femurs, but this isn't much of an issue. All in all, in my experience I would say that height is an insignificant issue in the bedroom even though I'm tall and the girls I've been with are often petite. You can easily pleasure her to the full extent even if she's tiny, there's always girl on top (if she's got stamina). I've always wanted a tall woman though, that would be very exciting.
Original post by kkboyk
Do you get picked up a lot during play fights?

Not really, used to get pick up by friends a lot more than exes.
Reply 18
Not really, used to get pick up by friends a lot more than exes.

It must be fun though
Reply 19
Lol I'm five feet tall but it's called being fun sized ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending