The Student Room Group

Is it just a coincidence that Atheists have a lower IQ than theists?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bang93
The fact theists are smarter than atheists ain't surprising considering atheists never produce any rational points to there arguments.

Atheists just go with the flow- they think they look cool by saying god doesn't exist.

Look at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

And I'm a Christian...
Me personally, I don't think your beliefs affect your IQ. Theists can be smart and so can atheists.
Reply 21
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Exactly he pisses me of so much chatting crap about religions when he doesn't even belong to one so wtf how can he even speak

Thats what most atheists are like.
Original post by RayApparently
*sigh*

The troll just gets fatter the more you feed it.

Ah, the all-pervading insatiable hunger of stupidity and ignorance...
IQ is not a very reliable measure of intelligence.
Reply 24
Original post by claireestelle
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395972/Atheists-higher-IQs-Their-intelligence-makes-likely-dismiss-religion-irrational-unscientific.html

Even the daily mail ( which is normally a load of rubbish) agrees with my opinion, more scientists are atheists than there as theists scientists, how do you explain that? I ve had my iq tested to be 115 (above average range), your "theory" has no validity whatsoever.

The dauly mail does talk rubbish which is why you don;t use that if you trying to use rational points.

You have already shown to me your IQ is not really that high.
Reply 25
Original post by NotNotBatman
IQ is not a very reliable measure of intelligence.

Only somebody with a low iq would say that.
I'm honestly confused, where do people find their IQ's. I mean are they given an independent test or just go by online tests? It seems a bit snobbish.
Original post by bang93

wrekt m8

But anyhoo, 'intelligence' is difficult to define, let alone accurately quantify :s-smilie:

Obscure subjective terminology. Mmmm... smells like ****storm
Exactly he pisses me of so much chatting crap about religions when he doesn't even belong to one so wtf how can he even speak

You don't have to belong to any particular religion to criticise any religion.
Original post by ExMus
You don't have to belong to any particular religion to criticise any religion.

I couldn't care less if he criticises it's the fact he has no respect for the religion - acting superior because your atheist us plain f*cked up
troll_face_seal_of_approval_by_sylphviper-d484zvf.jpg
Reply 31
Sir, I agree with you.
Reply 32
Unfortunately, theists have smaller penises than atheists.
Original post by bang93

Where do I go to get my IQ tested? I'll tell you the result.
This is a routine troll thread that will come up every few months.

Atheists have a higher average IQ.

And no it's not becuase religion is stupid either.
Yeah...you do rather undermine the theory of evolution, the only rational argument I would have.

You win.
(edited 8 years ago)
I couldn't care less if he criticises it's the fact he has no respect for the religion - acting superior because your atheist us plain f*cked up

You don't have to respect religion either though.
Atheists are more intelligent than theists, and no, it is not a coincidence. :h:
Original post by bang93
The fact theists are smarter than atheists ain't surprising considering atheists never produce any rational points to there arguments.

Atheists just go with the flow- they think they look cool by saying god doesn't exist.

*Their
Original post by bang93
No am not.

*I am/I'm

Quick Reply

Latest