The Student Room Group

Drug Lord - Pablo Escobar

Everything about him is so interesting. How smart he was and the best drug lord going. How he became a billionaire at a very young age but still had the heart to burn 2 million for his daughter to keep her warm.
How he'd managed to escape prison.. I could go on.

I haven't slept all night due to being worried about something but reading about him fascinated me a lot in this past hour.

There are other drug lords like El-Chapo (Joaquín Guzmán Loera) as well. He has escaped prison just recently!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mary562
Everything about him is so interesting. How smart he was and the best drug lord going. How he became a billionaire at a very young age but still had the heart to burn 2 million for his daughter to keep her warm.

I haven't slept all night due to being worried about something but reading about him fascinated me a lot in this past hour.

There are other drug lords like El-Chapo (Joaquín Guzmán Loera) as well. He has escaped prison just recently!

:s-smilie: really? this is all disgusting and terrifying to me; you're fascinated?
There's nothing clever about getting rich at other peoples' grave expense.

Reply 2
Original post by Man.bear.pig
:s-smilie: really? this is all disgusting and terrifying to me; you're fascinated?
There's nothing clever about getting rich at other peoples' grave expense.

Yes.
It's not disgusted.
Yes.
Well he changed as he grew older. Everyone does you know.

Makes you think how people can be smart, like he used to help out with the poor etc so that he could use it as an advantage to get information from them and to make sure no one spoke about him when he was gone. Having that sort of connection is clever.
Original post by Mary562
Yes.
It's not disgusted.
Yes.
Well he changed as he grew older. Everyone does you know.

Makes you think how people can be smart, like he used to help out with the poor etc so that he could use it as an advantage to get information from them and to make sure no one spoke about him when he was gone. Having that sort of connection is clever.

Not everyone changes :s-smilie:
It's not clever. It's cruel. It's cunning. :colonhash:

Original post by El.Chapo
I'm shocked you'd say that:lol: from the looks of your profile pics, you strike me as one of those "breddas" that likes to live his life on exhilaration.:lol:

Promoting the usage of illegal drugs.:naughty:

Ricardo, I thought we made amends :sad:
And Escobar sold narcs. I never touch that powder.
Reply 4

Ricardo, I thought we made amends :sad:
And Escobar sold narcs. I never touch that powder.

Sorry:redface:

I like teasing you, it makes me laugh.:rofl:

Yeah Marijuana is harmless anyway, it does more good than bad.

Unlike cigarettes which are legal but are proven to be more hazardous than the usage of Marijuana, which actually holds a lot of beneficial remedies.

I wonder why it was made illegal?:hmmmm:
Reply 5

It's cool trust me.

Cocaine business.
Sorry:redface:

I like teasing you, it makes me laugh.:rofl:

Yeah Marijuana is harmless anyway, it does more good than bad.

Unlike cigarettes which are legal but are proven to be more hazardous than the usage of Marijuana, which actually holds a lot of beneficial remedies.

I wonder why it was made illegal?:hmmmm:

Because it creates hysteria if people (idiots) can't use it properly :grumble:

Original post by Mary562
It's cool trust me.

Cocaine business.

(O_O) k....:creep:
Reply 7
Because it creates hysteria if people (idiots) can't use it properly :grumble:

(O_O) k....:creep:

Have you ever seen Scarface?

That's every hood/ghetto kids dream, to live that flash lifestyle and know that "the world is yours"

The best movie ever made.:clap2: Was Scarface and Goodfellas.

It inspired every broke kid to become a hustler, and start slinging that rock for them colgate Air Force Ones.:wink:
Have you ever seen Scarface?

That's every hood/ghetto kids dream, to live that flash lifestyle and know that "the world is yours"

The best movie ever made.:clap2: Was Scarface and Goodfellas.

It inspired every broke kid to become a hustler, and start slinging that rock for them colgate Air Force Ones.:wink:

I've seen em. Wasn't all that moved. I prefer Boyz in the Hood because I empathise more with the black struggle than some white skinned white collar criminals. And I got my trainers from saving up the ol' school honourable way.
Reply 9
I've seen em. Wasn't all that moved. I prefer Boyz in the Hood because I empathise more with the black struggle than some white skinned white collar criminals. And I got my trainers from saving up the ol' school honourable way.

Yeah that's true, I am half African, so I see where you're coming from

BoyZ N the Hood was an amazing movie. It was more in touch with the urban community.

Btw I realize you Trins speak English patois, I speak French patois.:wink:
Yeah that's true, I am half African, so I see where you're coming from

BoyZ N the Hood was an amazing movie. It was more in touch with the urban community.

Btw I realize you Trins speak English patois, I speak French patois.:wink:

like creole?
Reply 11
like creole?

Yeah exactly we call it Creole:lol:, but you do have Jamaican Creole as well

I just love listening to the Jamaican accent it's more interesting than the normal British accent.

I just love listening to the Jamaican accent it's more interesting than the normal British accent.

Yea Creole is all over the Caribbean because of the Euro settlers all around the West Indie archipelagos/several islands migrating all over and bringing their African slaves along who could only really learn the language in Creole. And in Trinidad there's more Spanish and Hindi and Chinese settlers, who sometimes blend with the Afro Caribs. It's all cool. That's why I'm Indian and speak it when I feel like it, and before people see me think I'm black :rofl: especially online. People really just don't know there are Asians in the Caribbean :facepalm: I come from a very east Indian county in Trinidad :bhangra:

But anyway.
I'm shocked you'd say that:lol: from the looks of your profile pics, you strike me as one of those "breddas" that likes to live his life on exhilaration.:lol:

Promoting the usage of illegal drugs.:naughty:

He looks like he takes them as well as sells them
Original post by Need2Study4Exam
He looks like he takes them as well as sells them

lol
Would you marry him then OP ?

Do you have a jamaican accent?
Muslims love other blood thirsty savages

That's why they love escibar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mary562

He blew up plane full of innocent people

He had entire families executed

He's one of the main reasons Colombia is a hell hole

Oh and he hated black people and dark skins. He had them executed via paramilitaries, just like his rivals, the Cali cartel

And black people look up to him lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
He was a drug lord but he did help the poor.

Quick Reply

Latest