The Student Room Group

Starting from second year, or first year again

I started an Animal Management course this year at college, but decided to move to a different college (Hopwood Hall) as I didn't enjoy my time there, still doing the same course.
I have the options to either start from second year at my new college , or start all over again in my first year. I would rather start again, but haven't been told whether I would have to pay anything?
It is a three year BTEC course, so obviously in my third year I would be 19-20? Will I get to do this year for free, or will I have to pay for the year?
Also, if I have to pay can I get any funding to help?
Any advice would be great.
Original post by CatherineC98
I started an Animal Management course this year at college, but decided to move to a different college (Hopwood Hall) as I didn't enjoy my time there, still doing the same course.
I have the options to either start from second year at my new college , or start all over again in my first year. I would rather start again, but haven't been told whether I would have to pay anything?
It is a three year BTEC course, so obviously in my third year I would be 19-20? Will I get to do this year for free, or will I have to pay for the year?
Also, if I have to pay can I get any funding to help?
Any advice would be great.

As far as i know if you start a level 3 course before you re 19 it will be free so no worries about funding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending