The Student Room Group

#WhiteLivesMatter is disrespectful and downright childish

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
It's the white racists that come up with something like 'White Lives Matter', the same way it is homophobes who come up with ' let's have straight pride'.

That hasn't explained how it is racist. Try again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
That hasn't explained how it is racist. Try again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't need to try again, as you know exactly what I am talking about, you just refuse to acknowledge it since you are one of the racists who think 'white lives matter'.
I don't need to try again, as you know exactly what I am talking about, you just refuse to acknowledge it since you are one of the racists who think 'white lives matter'.

So white lives don't matter?

I don't think you understand what racist actually means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So white lives don't matter?

I don't think you understand what racist actually means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not going to have a non-argument when you and everyone else knows exactly what I am talking about. You will need to find someone else to engage in a pointless back and forth with you, because this is my last reply to you. Quote will not be read.
I am not going to have a non-argument when you and everyone else knows exactly what I am talking about. You will need to find someone else to engage in a pointless back and forth with you because this is my last reply to you. Quote will not be read.

Great response. Now that is how you have a debate.

I think that really just shows that couldn't answer my question because to you white live don't matter. Who's the racist now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're right, it is downright childish
Reply 46
#Whitelivesmatter is pathetic probably started by white racists who we know also play the victim in trying to further their agenda.
Great response. Now that is how you have a debate.

I think that really just shows that couldn't answer my question because to you white live don't matter. Who's the racist now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't believe the sentiment is the issue these people have. It's mostly due to the fact that it was made as a 'reactionary' hashtag. personally i believe that people care a tad bit too much about it.

People who are calling people who use the hashtag 'racist' seem to be rather ignorant of what makes a person racism. #whitegirlsdoitbetter, could've been percieved as racist, but this is more of an equalizer if anything. Not saying that this hashtag is good or anything
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest