The Student Room Group

How to make a guy notice me more...?

Hey, I like this guy and I get on really well wiv him, but we hang out in quite a large group of people, so it's hard to try and let him know that i 'kind of' like him without actually telling him (just coz he's been out wiv loads of other ppl i know, dnt wanna tread on anyone's toes etc)

are there any signals I could try that might get the msg thru subtley??

sorry if this sounds pathetic, but help wd be useful! :p:
If he's anything like me he wont pick up on anything subtle, just tell him.
just generally flirt with him..lots (boys usually are slow at taking hints lol) for example long gazes etc make it more obvious if he isnt gettin it but be prepared, if hes not that quick he might miss the signals all together and you might just have to spell it out to him.good luck :smile:
Reply 3
HAHAHAHA this is one of us guys you are talking about.

I had a girl hinting at me for 1 and a half years before she gave up. I found out she really liked me a year later. The thing is I really liked her but was too afraid to make a move :frown:
Reply 4
Anonymous
(just coz he's been out wiv loads of other ppl i know, dnt wanna tread on anyone's toes etc)

I dont want to judge to much here, but the quote above from your post, doesn't exactly make him sound like a great catch.
xatm092
HAHAHAHA this is one of us guys you are talking about.

I had a girl hinting at me for 1 and a half years before she gave up. I found out she really liked me a year later. The thing is I really liked her but was too afraid to make a move :frown:

Sounds alot like me :frown: Now the girl is with someone (engaged) and I have absolutly no chance at all. Worse still is that I understood teh signal she gave but just didnt go for it... sucks
After 1 year and you still didn't get it?!
Reply 7
don't wear any clothes :smile:
Reply 8
Paint your face blue
theonehitwonder
After 1 year and you still didn't get it?!
:rofl:
Reply 10
so can guys generally just not tell when a girl likes them or do they get better as they get older?
hayles101
just generally flirt with him..lots (boys usually are slow at taking hints lol) for example long gazes etc make it more obvious if he isnt gettin it but be prepared, if hes not that quick he might miss the signals all together and you might just have to spell it out to him.good luck :smile:
And gals are usually crap at giving hints which is why they get upset when guys seem to be unable to pick them up lol.
Reply 12
I have to say love life gets alot easier when you get older! Its so annoying still being at school and having to play games whether you like someone or not or whether you can tell them without them laughing in your face!

My now boyfriend saw a picture of me in my flatmates room at a party we were having, he said to her 'oh my god, i have to find that girl' she said i lived next door. He came over and started talking to me at the party and the rest is history as they say!
aww love at first sight lol :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending