The Student Room Group

Newman University

I am a student at newman university and to help potential students i am going to answer some frequently asked questions.

if you are worrying about your course and need more detailed it is easy to find all the information you need. If you visit the Newman website - newman.ac.uk - and search for the course you are wishing to study this will give you all the information you need about your course and how it is assessed.

what is the university like? Newman is a smaller university than BCU but has all the facilities and resources you need to be successful within your degree such as the new £20 million library that has over 10,000 resources varying from books to journals and Ebooks.

What are the Students like? As it is a smaller university you make a lot of friends and know most of the students that go there giving the uni a happy and friendly atmosphere almost like a little community. this also applies to the lecturers as well due to the open door policy and the small size of the uni you get to kno lecturers on a more personal level and they know you by name making them more approachable and as Newman has an open door policy you can talk to them any time they are free and will be happy to help you with anything.

feel free to ask me any question you may have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending