The Student Room Group

Helena Kennedy Foundation Award

Has anyone applied for a Helena Kennedy Foundation Award and not heard anything back? :smile:
Original post by Parahopeful
Has anyone applied for a Helena Kennedy Foundation Award and not heard anything back? :smile:

I did. I got an email the other day saying they are waiting for a sponsor. I'm getting so restless with waiting
Reply 2
Original post by Zoeleanne0
I did. I got an email the other day saying they are waiting for a sponsor. I'm getting so restless with waiting

Oh, i've heard nothing ans i was kinda relying on it to make uni a little easier :frown: maybe you've been awarded something then, i hope it goes well for you!

Oh, i've heard nothing ans i was kinda relying on it to make uni a little easier :frown: maybe you've been awarded something then, i hope it goes well for you!

Don't be so pessimistic. I bugged them a lot and that's why I got the email: fingers crossed for us both :smile:
Reply 4
[QUOTE="Zoeleanne0;58177649"]

Don't be so pessimistic. I bugged them a lot and that's why I got the email: fingers crossed for us both :smile:

The website does say decisions are expected in July though! :frown: did you apply for the one where it required u to write a statement about your circumstances? And a tutor to back that up? :smile:
[QUOTE="Parahopeful;58184579"]

The website does say decisions are expected in July though! :frown: did you apply for the one where it required u to write a statement about your circumstances? And a tutor to back that up? :smile:

Yeah that one. They wrote to me in July saying they were having some technical difficulties on the system, and I should hear something back by the end of the month. Then at the end of the month (so a couple of days ago) they said they were waiting on one of their sponsors and they will let me know when they've heard back from them.
Reply 6
[QUOTE="Zoeleanne0;58186467"]

Yeah that one. They wrote to me in July saying they were having some technical difficulties on the system, and I should hear something back by the end of the month. Then at the end of the month (so a couple of days ago) they said they were waiting on one of their sponsors and they will let me know when they've heard back from them.

I havent had any of that :frown: i'm not sure if my application went through because my tutor had trouble submitting her reference…got me worried now! How and how often did you contact them? Maybe i should d the same!
[QUOTE="Parahopeful;58186933"]

I havent had any of that :frown: i'm not sure if my application went through because my tutor had trouble submitting her reference…got me worried now! How and how often did you contact them? Maybe i should d the same!

I've sent about 4 emails from July until now haha.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
[QUOTE="Zoeleanne0;58187215"]

I've sent about 4 emails from July until now haha.

Hahayour persistence has clearly paid off :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending