The Student Room Group

I just knocked my nut in plz help!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
You don't need to get stabbed to know that getting stabbed hurts more than being punched in the face.

Well you wouldn't know if you haven't had both happen to you lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Well you wouldn't know if you haven't had both happen to you lol.

Lolololol, very clever argument. I guess we don't know whether other humans feel pain at all. ****, we don't even know if other humans are real!
They exaggerate for the most part. Very rarely does it actually hurt much because the way that the testicles droop in the scrotum makes it so that very rarely the balls actually get crushed - rather they just get pushed out of the way. It's for that reason that it actually hurts more to get slapped in the balls than it does punched/kicked most of the time.

However, if you get kneed or kicked properly (i.e them using their shin from underneath you) in the balls and your balls get caught and pushed back into your pelvis and crushed from both sides then it absolutely kills. To the point where it is just incapacitating and there's a good chance you will cough up vomit.

The pain is just extremely sharp when it hits the balls at first. Kind of like a burn or imagine putting tin foil inside a really sensitive tooth forcefully and deeply, it's that sort of sharp pain. Quite intense but it only lasts a second or two. Unlike a burn the pain after the initial burst isn't stinging rather it is an ache in your stomach rather than your testicles themselves. Much like a stomach ache.

Ooo here's a good analogy as to how being kicked properly in the balls feels - imagine someone pushing a lit match into your nipple for about 2 seconds before taking it out then and then having someone of a moderate weight stood on top of your stomach walking up and down a few inches for about 40seconds. The last bit only applies if you lack strong abs, if you have strong abs then that wouldn't hurt at all so the analogy fails. But it's just a crushing aching pain in your stomach that makes you feel sick and dizzy.

OMG, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO INTO SO MUCH DETAIL?!?! :mad: I can feel the pain in my non-existent testicles. :frown:
Don't worry. Many guys in secondary school (myself included) used to play a groin-punching game. We all left with with working testicles so you should be alright.
Original post by drowzee
OMG, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO INTO SO MUCH DETAIL?!?! :mad: I can feel the pain in my non-existent testicles. :frown:

Haha, well you asked :tongue:

This is what happenes when I answer questions in general :redface:
Lolololol, very clever argument. I guess we don't know whether other humans feel pain at all. ****, we don't even know if other humans are real!

nah cus you can see other humans lmao.
nah cus you can see other humans lmao.

Seeing something makes it real? No mate. Tell that to the local schizo down at the pub.
Ask someone to rub them to ease the pain.
Seeing something makes it real? No mate. Tell that to the local schizo down at the pub.

I'm inclined to believe the shizo since the scientific explanations around those types of disorders are non existent.
Reply 29
Why did this turn into kicked in the balls vs. child birth ffs

and now a discussion on reality?

guys wtf calm your balls
Original post by louieee
Why did this turn into kicked in the balls vs. child birth ffs

Chicken vs the Egg. Except the Chicken has gone 6 rounds with Mike Tyson before sitting down to lay.
I'm inclined to believe the shizo since the scientific explanations around those types of disorders are non existent.

Dude. Your name is so true. I bet in your world you open the fridge door and a chicken flies out. You go to sleep and a chicken comes charging out from under your bed. You lean over the sink to brush your teeth and a chicken comes out of the sinkhole. You try to wash your own windows and a chicken falls out of the gutter. While cutting your own hair you find a chicken feather and then, boom, a chicken falls out of your hair.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 32
-

-

You two are the perf match for each other tbh
Original post by queen-bee
Doesn't beat period pains or child birth for sure

I have seen people pass out from testicular pain. You have no idea how bad it can be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by DiddyDec
I have seen people pass out from testicular pain. You have no idea how bad it can be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen people die from childbirth so shush that male ego
Original post by louieee
I've seen people die from childbirth so shush that male ego

You have actually seen it? Or heard about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
You have actually seen it? Or heard about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

why are you boasting about having a diddley dick

lol does TV count as seeing?
Reply 37
It is horrific. The pain makes you feel sick and can immobilise you. It is unimaginable. It is a lot like having one of your nerves exposed and then punched.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then it feels like your balls are in the back of your throat if they done it hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by queen-bee
Doesn't beat period pains or child birth for sure

I'd say the intensity does, but the duration of those those two are usually longer so....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Original post by louieee
lol does TV count as seeing?

No

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest