The Student Room Group

If you were able to be reborn, which ethnicity/nationality would you pick?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by queen-bee
Yup

GURRRRRRL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup

You look absolutely gorgeous! Seriously, pretty girls are always complaining haha. Dw you're beautiful! Plus, not only you look cute but also hot.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm honestly not pretty. If I was,guys would be fighting each other off. Most guys just use me.
Persian.

BOYYYY
Original post by BrokenLife
You look absolutely gorgeous! Seriously, pretty girls are always complaining haha. Dw you're beautiful! Plus, not only you look cute but also hot.

A guy once told me I wasn't hot material. Just simple and cute. Since then I just see myself as a plain Jane. But thank you :h:
Reply 66
I have plenty of worries. Otherwise I wouldn't still be single if a guy truly liked my looks. I'm not pretty enough or a kardashian looking kind of girl.

Are you saying us single folk are uggers? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
BOYYYY

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Spanish or native American 😍😍😍
Original post by RobML
Are you saying us single folk are uggers? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We clearly are ugly. All the good looking people are taken
Original post by Squirb
Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No guy wants to take me home to his mother :frown:
A guy once told me I wasn't hot material. Just simple and cute. Since then I just see myself as a plain Jane. But thank you :h:

Lol stupid guy. See why you shouldn't trust men. And no, I'm sure guys go mad over you. Girl, don't let guys define your worth. And no worries. :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol stupid guy. See why you shouldn't trust men. And no, I'm sure guys go mad over you. Girl, don't let guys define your worth. And no worries. :smile:

I know but I've been single for two whole years now and most of my girlfriends are either married and in relationships and I'm just here like an ugly potato. People ask why I don't have a man or when I'm getting married. Fml
stick with being british pakistani other cultures (specially western cultures) just seem boring to me :redface:
Reply 75
No guy wants to take me home to his mother :frown:

Stupid guys

Well, if it means anything, I thought your avi was a picture of a model or s/t lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Squirb
Stupid guys

Well, if it means anything, I thought your avi was a picture of a model or s/t lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's just the makeup doing all the talking :tongue:
I know but I've been single for two whole years now and most of my girlfriends are either married and in relationships and I'm just here like an ugly potato. People ask why I don't have a man or when I'm getting married. Fml

Hmm well I don't think its due to your looks because trust me, I don't think any decent guy would turn you down. I guess it may due to compatibility issues or perhaps the guys you've met are not interested in marriage or long term relations. I really don't think its due to your looks. Please, don't think that. What I absolutely hate is girls who are very average or even not average are usually over confident and the actual beautiful ones always have issues. :frown:
Original post by Squirb
Stupid guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol exactly what I thought.
:biggrin:
Reply 79
We clearly are ugly. All the good looking people are taken

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest