The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

where to go for university?

I'm in my first year at sixth form and it's time to make a decision of the universities I want to pursue. At the moment Warwick is my number one choice but people have told me that it can be quite boring there and there's not much fun there. I know going to university is about the degree but I want to have fun at university too. Any Warwick students out there that can let me know if this is the case at Warwick??
Original post by RodrígoRTN
I'm in my first year at sixth form and it's time to make a decision of the universities I want to pursue. At the moment Warwick is my number one choice but people have told me that it can be quite boring there and there's not much fun there. I know going to university is about the degree but I want to have fun at university too. Any Warwick students out there that can let me know if this is the case at Warwick??

What course do u wanna do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Bloom77
What course do u wanna do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking of either doing maths or applying for the MORSE course
Warwick is as fun as you make it, like any other university. I agree that the Students' Union isn't as vibrant as it once was but students still have plenty of fun in their halls, in the SU (sometimes), and in neighbouring Coventry and Leamington. There are hundreds of societies, sports clubs, the Arts Centre, student cinema, military reserves (OTC, ATC, RN Reserve) to keep you busy if Maths/MORSE aren't sufficient.

Quick Reply

Latest