The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

What accommodation did you get offered?

Hi,

I have applied, firmed and got accepted into Essex for next year. Was just interested in where other people are going to be staying at Essex next year!

I have accepted Bertrand Russel Tower, flat 4. Anyone else got a confirmed spot, anywhere? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lewif002
Hi,

I have applied, firmed and got accepted into Essex for next year. Was just interested in where other people are going to be staying at Essex next year!

I have accepted Bertrand Russel Tower, flat 4. Anyone else got a confirmed spot, anywhere? :smile:

When did you get your accommodation sorted? I put down my accommodation choices a few months back, got my place on the course confirmed last week but I've yet to hear anything back about accommodation :frown:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I've opted to live off-campus in 1st year eeek...I'm slightly older and live hundreds of miles from Essex, it's called
Avon Way which is nearer the town centre. Hoping it's alright!! :s-smilie: Kind of kicking myself I didn't choose on-campus when I realised how awesome the campus facilities were.
Reply 3
Original post by D'airoll
When did you get your accommodation sorted? I put down my accommodation choices a few months back, got my place on the course confirmed last week but I've yet to hear anything back about accommodation :frown:

Hi, I had an unconditional offer so our circumstances may be different, but when I applied for my accommodation, it took about 2-3 weeks to get a reply/offer of accommodation, however, I had already got my place on the course confirmed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just accepted my accommodation offer, after sending them my credit sheets last week (Access to HE Diploma). I'm in the Bertrand Russell Tower (BR5/12) :smile:
Reply 5
I'm i
(edited 8 years ago)
what is the nearest off campus accommodation to Colchester campus?
I lived in BR5 this year!!! So much fun,l :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Clairwaldorf
I lived in BR5 this year!!! So much fun,l :biggrin:

You're in the flat above me :tongue: I'm BR4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Im BR14 :smile:
I'm in Harwich Court!
Reply 11
Sainty Quay! Anyone else? :smile:
Sainty Quay Also :redface:
Reply 13
eddington towers anyone?
Original post by eliandro
eddington towers anyone?

Yup, Im in eddington too :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I got keynes tower if anyone else did? 😅
Matthews Quay! :smile:
Reply 17
I applied for accommodation rather late because my other university was taking too long to make a decision. As a result I ended up in Tansley Town Houses in the Meadows ,usually I would be ecstatic, but the cost is simply too high. What do I do? I called and all of the less expensive accommodation was taken :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SeanXx
I applied for accommodation rather late because my other university was taking too long to make a decision. As a result I ended up in Tansley Town Houses in the Meadows ,usually I would be ecstatic, but the cost is simply too high. What do I do? I called and all of the less expensive accommodation was taken :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you can do a swap, see if someone wants the meadows but I think you have to pay a £20 fee or something
Reply 19
Original post by viciousechoes
I think you can do a swap, see if someone wants the meadows but I think you have to pay a £20 fee or something

Thanks, that would be a last resort. I'll try my best to make it work. Perhaps get a part time job. The only reason I'm worried is the fact I'm from Northern Ireland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest