The Student Room Group

I don't understand how to use Small Basic/ GCSE

Okay, so currently we are doing a controlled assessment. But I don't understand how you code in Small Basic,I've had this problem over a year but for some reason everyone seems to understand it, although we didn't really have any teaching, just booklets?

Can someone help me with the basics and everything, because I really want to finish my whole controlled assessment but I'm struggling, especially because my teacher is off absent anyway so he won't be able to help as he's critically ill.

Please help ASAP, even including pseudocode and flowcharts, I don't understand the programming side/coding side of Computing.

Thanks, any help will be greatly appreciated
I suggest you have left this rather late, but you are going to just work through the tutorials. This seems to be a good place to start

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/16766.beginning-microsoft-small-basic.aspx

Good luck!
I haven't even heard of Small Basic. I used Visual Basic many years ago, but I presume they're quite similar. I really hate Visual Basic, it's very high-level and messy. Anyhow, I suggest watching some YouTube tutorials rather than reading the Microsoft ones. If everyone else is doing fine and you're struggling, then you probably have an issue taking in information from text only. Try watching a few video tutorials and see how you progress.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending