The Student Room Group

Who is the richest person on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't know about richest, but abdul karim is certainly the most wannabe richie.

rate he is going at he will be.
Original post by flibber
Is there anyone on TSR who wants to do an MBA?

waddup waddup
Likely myself. Comparatively.
Original post by Sarah1999
Why would you even care?!

Just curiosity!

People are always having pissing contests about almost everything. So why not about wealth.
Original post by william walker
Likely myself. Comparatively.

How much how much how much
I used to think it was Tyrion_Lannister :dontknow:
Original post by Adipoptosis

How much money do you have? Also I wouldn't be rich if I was in London say. However because where I live is comparatively poorer I would be richer than most other people even if they have more money than I do. This is something people neglect when thinking about wealth or money.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I used to think it was Tyrion_Lannister :dontknow:

His controls a gold mine. Without that he and his family has nothing.

He is from Northern Ireland so probably about -£0
How much money do you have? Also I wouldn't be rich if I was in London say. However because where I live is comparatively poorer I would be richer than most other people even if they have more money than I do. This is something people neglect when thinking about wealth or money.

I have about £800 in my current account. Thats basically it. Now your turn lol
There's some French guy who works in London, lot of family money. I think it's him.

Nobody knows if Tehfrance is real, or a joke, but if he's for real, you could be right.

There are some folks from very rich families on TSR, but they don't brag about it much in public, unlike him. Generally though it's like college and the richest people are from other countries.
im the richest

Im on a gap year and ive saved up 2k

:smug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Nobody knows if Tehfrance is real, or a joke, but if he's for real, you could be right.

There are some folks from very rich families on TSR, but they don't brag about it much in public, unlike him. Generally though it's like college and the richest people are from other countries.

Thats the one! lol

Why is their doubt about his legitimacy aside from the fact that everything over the internet is false unless proven otherwise?

Was there time when he used to brag about it a lot?
I have about £800 in my current account. Thats basically it. Now your turn lol

I am not allowed to tell people how much money I have anymore. My friend told me I shouldn't. :redface: You never know who is lurking on the internet.
The richest person is not the one who has the most dirhams, but it is the person whose character, conduct and piety is greatest :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got £15k in my bank bruh.
His controls a gold mine. Without that he and his family has nothing.

Erm if you weren't aware I'm talking about the TSR user who's actually female...
Original post by arfah
Me obviously? :s-smilie:

If you literally are the Mona Lisa, then yeah, because it was valued for sale at £1.5bn recently.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
If you literally are the Mona Lisa, then yeah, because it was valued for sale at £1.5bn recently.

That is obviously can insurance scam.

Quick Reply

Latest