The Student Room Group

Where to get a passport sized photo ASAP??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aamirac
Train stations have a photobooths. Try looking for the passport pictures you took when you renewed your passport?

I was meant to renew my passport this month but I haven't yet :X
Reply 41
If you're reeeally desperate, can you get taxi to a supermarket? I got mine done at a tesco. I think it's usually the bigass ones that have them, and thankfully the bigass ones are usually open almost 24 hrs.
Reply 42
Original post by A5ko
If I were a mod, you would already have been gifted the 'Net Creeper' badge.

Lmao this so much
Original post by ilovereading
I was meant to renew my passport this month but I haven't yet :X

Same here, I need someone to do the last section for me.
Look in train stations though if your going by train
Original post by k3ro
If you're reeeally desperate, can you get taxi to a supermarket? I got mine done at a tesco. I think it's usually the bigass ones that have them, and thankfully the bigass ones are usually open almost 24 hrs.

i know where the nearest bigass tesco is but its not 24/7 so I'll have to go there in the morning :frown:

I'm so underprepared, its ridiculous!
Original post by aamirac
Train stations have a photobooths. Try looking for the passport pictures you took when you renewed your passport?

which train stations have it? apparently loads of them have closed it. I know waterloo so far from what someone else said but thats it :/
which train stations have it? apparently loads of them have closed it. I know waterloo so far from what someone else said but thats it :/

I'm not sure the exact ones, but I know that the ones in East London have them in almost every station
Original post by aamirac
I'm not sure the exact ones, but I know that the ones in East London have them in almost every station

seriously? like what? i live in East London
seriously? like what? i live in East London

Stratford have one, Manor park and maybe Ilford?
Original post by aamirac
Stratford have one, Manor park and maybe Ilford?

omg ur kidding, I WAS IN STRATFORD TODAY AND I DIDNT SEE ONE!!
omg ur kidding, I WAS IN STRATFORD TODAY AND I DIDNT SEE ONE!!

:cry2:
when did you find out you had to bring in a pic btw?
Original post by aamirac
:cry2:
when did you find out you had to bring in a pic btw?

On Wednesday or Thursday :/ They sent the letter to my old house on Monday and then I only got the email version on Wednesday.
On Wednesday or Thursday :/ They sent the letter to my old house on Monday and then I only got the email version on Wednesday.

what time do you have work tomorrow? maybe you could go take the pic before work?
Original post by aamirac
what time do you have work tomorrow? maybe you could go take the pic before work?

I just realized I have to be there at 10:30 so I have loads of time (45 extra minutes maybe) to quickly go take a picture somewhere. But the question is where o.o
Mypassportphotos.com can help you!

The cheapest passport photos and visa photos at the convenience of your home! Quick and 100% compliant with government regulations. No hassle! Clients can also choose whether to download the image immediately on their PC, deliver through mail or to pick it up on nearby Wal-Mart, CVS or Walgreen stores. Check us out at https://www.mypassportphotos.com/ for more info and give our services a try! Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Quick Reply