The Student Room Group

FWB?

Im 19, still a virgin and i get so sexually frustrated at times! Ive been speaking to this girl online whos 16 and happens to not live far from me. We've both considered we would quite like friends with benefits. Should i make this happen? im nervous about going through with it? Advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Im 19, still a virgin and i get so sexually frustrated at times! Ive been speaking to this girl online whos 16 and happens to not live far from me. We've both considered we would quite like friends with benefits. Should i make this happen? im nervous about going through with it? Advice?

Make sure you establish what your intentions are. If you don't want a relationship, make that clear before being intimate with her. She is very young, and I do question whether she is prepared for such a scenario.
Not entirely sure that sounds like a good idea. I mean, she's probably a virgin too right? Why don't you just date instead... You'll likely get rather attached once you both have sex anyway. If you are the sort that really don't want a relationship but still want sex... well I don't see that working out well for her.
Reply 3
Yes go for it, since she has agreed to it.
You'd have to make sure she, and indeed yourself, are fully aware of what you're both agreeing to, though I don't assume she doesn't know what she wants just because she's 16. Have you met in person OP? If not then you probably should do that before deciding something like this. It could end badly if one of you ends up with feelings for the other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending