The Student Room Group

Gah! What Do I Do?

I met this guy last year March. Lets call him Jordan.
He was sweet and funny, and he liked me. Once I found out, I began to like him back.
We've been talking ever since but it wasn't until early this year did I begin to think that it was just infatuation. I kinda made my self believe that I liked him.

Early this year, a guy that I had met last year February contacted me. Lets call him Simeon.
Again, he was also sweet and funny but at times his 'banter' was taken too far. I think he likes me too. And again, I thought that I liked him. It wasn't until recently did I begin to think it was infatuation again.
I also still talk to him.

Recently (2 weeks ago). I was with Jordan (and others) again for an event. Jordan was sweet and everything and I'm beginning to feel like I actually like him.
I also realised that I just wanna stay friends with Simeon.

What Do I Do?

P.S. I hate hurting people (emotionally, physically etc). I'm not trying to sound big-headed - sorry if it came across that way, I'm just really confused....
Reply 1
Original post by Unidxntifixblx_
I met this guy last year March. Lets call him Jordan.
He was sweet and funny, and he liked me. Once I found out, I began to like him back.
We've been talking ever since but it wasn't until early this year did I begin to think that it was just infatuation. I kinda made my self believe that I liked him.

Early this year, a guy that I had met last year February contacted me. Lets call him Simeon.
Again, he was also sweet and funny but at times his 'banter' was taken too far. I think he likes me too. And again, I thought that I liked him. It wasn't until recently did I begin to think it was infatuation again.
I also still talk to him.

Recently (2 weeks ago). I was with Jordan (and others) again for an event. Jordan was sweet and everything and I'm beginning to feel like I actually like him.
I also realised that I just wanna stay friends with Simeon.

What Do I Do?

P.S. I hate hurting people (emotionally, physically etc). I'm not trying to sound big-headed - sorry if it came across that way, I'm just really confused....

If you are sure that whatever happens you don't want to be with Simeon I would probably bite the bullet and let him know that you aren't interested in having a relationship with you but you do want to be his friend. I would do this before engaging in a relationship with jordon
Thank You Very Much.
Hopefully it all goes well.
😁😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending