The Student Room Group

Tomorrow

I'm going to meet this guy - my friend who knows him gave me his msn add because she said she thinks we would like eachother so we've been talking for a week online/texting/phone - the thing is we're meeting in a high street near us and he said that i could come back to his house and we could watch movies and that his mum and brother will be in, should i go back to his house? I know it seems really dodgy but i told him i would come back to his seeing as he lives two doors from my friend, his family will be in and he seems like a genuinly nice guy. What dya think?
Reply 1
Well if your friend knows him and thinks he's OK it should be OK? or does your friend only know him on MSN too?

This is pretty much how I got introduced to my Bf cept I went over to his with a friend and he had a friend over too, you know, just in case we didn't get on!
Reply 2
Talya
Well if your friend knows him and thinks he's OK it should be OK? or does your friend only know him on MSN too?

This is pretty much how I got introduced to my Bf cept I went over to his with a friend and he had a friend over too, you know, just in case we didn't get on!

My friend only knows him through her friend so doesn't really know him properly :s-smilie: thanks for replying though.
Reply 3
Anonymous
My friend only knows him through her friend so doesn't really know him properly :s-smilie: thanks for replying though.

I wouldn't recommend going back to his then. Perhaps just say you have to be home for something after you've been out for a while :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending