The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of hertfordshire accommodation 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamie225
Has anyone else been offered a temporary hotel room?

Yep, I got one too. It's £42 a week though which is too cheap to be true so it makes me wonder what kind of room they got or what stuff they have provided.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by cheesychocolate
Yep, I got one too. It's £42 a week though which is too cheap to be true so it makes me wonder what kind of room they got or what stuff they have provided.

it would be nice to have details of the room, don't even know where it is
Original post by jamie225
it would be nice to have details of the room, don't even know where it is

Well they did say that it's in the surrounding area so it should be somewhere close. What course are you doing?
Well they did say that it's in the surrounding area so it should be somewhere close. What course are you doing?

Motorsport Technology

i heard in the past, you have no proper fridge, so you will be always eating out...well can get expensive over x amount of weeks
Reply 185
Do you have to move in on the saturday? I was planning on moving in on the sunday. But can't find any information on move in dates anywhere.
Original post by BlackThunder10
i heard in the past, you have no proper fridge, so you will be always eating out...well can get expensive over x amount of weeks

Seriously? Just when I'm avoiding fast food. They really should be telling us what is provided so I can get what I may need. I mean I don't mind getting myself a mini fridge considering the cost of the accommodation, they really just have to inform us.
Reply 187
How are people being offered hotel rooms?
Reply 188
Original post by fiend
Do you have to move in on the saturday? I was planning on moving in on the sunday. But can't find any information on move in dates anywhere.

have you completed the online induction and booked your arival slot?? all the info is there!
Reply 189
Original post by ellen-
have you completed the online induction and booked your arival slot?? all the info is there!

Cheers,
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Legitme
How are people being offered hotel rooms?

Those who didn't meet the deadline for the accommodation :frown:
Reply 191
i am applying to study sport studies and japanese and i was wondering what people are doing it how you are find the university
Original post by Jazzminharris
I'm flat 91 room 2 MaClean Court? Anyone else X

I'm flat 91 room 1 this year! How did you find it?!
Original post by mollymarie
I'm flat 91 room 1 this year! How did you find it?!

Arw really! It was really nice! it will be one of the best flats this year as the lake is going in behind the flat! & you will be able to walk straight across to the oval easier! So will be super pretty! One tip I would say is get a doorstop, really did help me!! What are you studying Hun? :smile:
Arw really! It was really nice! it will be one of the best flats this year as the lake is going in behind the flat! & you will be able to walk straight across to the oval easier! So will be super pretty! One tip I would say is get a doorstop, really did help me!! What are you studying Hun? :smile:

Ooo really? I can't wait! I'm studying radiotherapy and oncology :smile: what are you studying? Also I don't understand what it means by being a townhouse haha?! So you share a bathroom with one other person?
Original post by mollymarie
Ooo really? I can't wait! I'm studying radiotherapy and oncology :smile: what are you studying? Also I don't understand what it means by being a townhouse haha?! So you share a bathroom with one other person?

Arw really, I'm studying events management :smile: & a town house basically means you share with 12 people but it's set out like a house with a bottom floor (kitchen/front room) and then three more floor all rooms! And yes you share with one other person of the same sex :smile:
Arw really, I'm studying events management :smile: & a town house basically means you share with 12 people but it's set out like a house with a bottom floor (kitchen/front room) and then three more floor all rooms! And yes you share with one other person of the same sex :smile:

Oh ok I see! I've been trying to find who I'll be sharing with on FB and here but can't find anyone 😂 Are the rooms like biggish? I'm more excited about decorating my room than actually starting uni 😩😂
Reply 197
Got a spare room in a house 5 min walk from the uni if anyone is interested. rent is 400 pounds a month approx and is with Physics students. Message me for details.
I'm flat 79 in Maclean! Anyone else around there?
I'm having trouble signing up for accomadation. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending