Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of hertfordshire accommodation 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello, Thank you! I had a look through the list but Maclean isnt on there, I think someone said Maclean is new this year? But I managed to find two groups on facebook so I requested to join, no luck in finding a nursing group yet though

oh sorry i didnt notice theres so many! but yes it is brand new, ive been watching them being built all year! should be really nice for you :smile: as for course groups, they should appear after everyones calmed down from today, but you could always start it? at least then everyone would know who you are before you start! :redface:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Does anyone know what the best accoms would be for someone studying Computer Science?
Original post by ellen-
oh sorry i didnt notice theres so many! but yes it is brand new, ive been watching them being built all year! should be really nice for you :smile: as for course groups, they should appear after everyones calmed down from today, but you could always start it? at least then everyone would know who you are before you start! :redface:

Thank you for your help. Where do you stay? What do you study? I remember seeing somewhere that there was already a group but in all the excitement I've managed to forget where it is! I didn't think of that haha thank you :smile:
Reply 23
Thank you for your help. Where do you stay? What do you study? I remember seeing somewhere that there was already a group but in all the excitement I've managed to forget where it is! I didn't think of that haha thank you :smile:

aha thats understandable! its an emotional day! im in spalding, moving back into halls for my second year! i study sports therapy. :smile: you should haha, then when you introduce yourself people will be like 'you made the facebook group!!' and itll be a nice ice breaker for you! :smile:
Original post by ellen-
aha thats understandable! its an emotional day! im in spalding, moving back into halls for my second year! i study sports therapy. :smile: you should haha, then when you introduce yourself people will be like 'you made the facebook group!!' and itll be a nice ice breaker for you! :smile:

Very haha. Oh okay that's cool :smile: I've just found the link to the facebook group so I've joined instead of making a new group :smile:
Reply 25
Very haha. Oh okay that's cool :smile: I've just found the link to the facebook group so I've joined instead of making a new group :smile:

oh awesome, at least that way you can start to know some people on your course so it wont feel as intimidating on your first day! if you find people from maclean, maybe arrange to meet with them and walk to your first class together? might help you all feel a bit more at ease! :smile:
I'm flat 22 Maclean court :smile:

Im townhouse flat 22, maclean court room 9 and doing child nursing you?
Hello, Thank you! I had a look through the list but Maclean isnt on there, I think someone said Maclean is new this year? But I managed to find two groups on facebook so I requested to join, no luck in finding a nursing group yet though

Yeah Maclean is brand new this year! It's really nice :smile: do you have links to the Facebook groups?
Original post by ellen-

Yeah Spaulding and Bellingham were new for first years last year
I'm flat 91 room 2 MaClean Court? Anyone else X

any luck in finding a nursing group ? I'm staying in maclean flat 93 and doing child nursing
Original post by Katie Jeffery
Im townhouse flat 22, maclean court room 9 and doing child nursing you?

hey I'm in flat 93 maclean doing child nursing
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by abbiejobbling
any luck in finding a nursing group ? I'm staying in maclean flat 93 and doing child nursing

Hello, yeah search UH Nursing September 2015 cohort and it should come up

Sorry I've just found a link to it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/355612704644760/?fref=ts
(edited 8 years ago)
I'll rent my bedroom out if anyone wants it.
Hello, yeah search UH Nursing September 2015 cohort and it should come up

Sorry I've just found a link to it

https://www.facebook.com/groups/355612704644760/?fref=ts

thank you !!!!
I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Original post by Itsmonique
I've just been accepted through clearing and I am having trouble signing up for accommodation.
Is the ' student ID' our student number they sent to us via email or our UCAS personal ID??

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats! :smile: its your student number! you shouldnt need your ucas number anymore now that your place is confirmed! :smile:
Original post by ellen-
congrats! :smile: its your student number! you shouldnt need your ucas number anymore now that your place is confirmed! :smile:

Okay, thanks for your help!
If don't mind me asking, what course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by Itsmonique
Okay, thanks for your help!
If don't mind me asking, what course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sports therapy! :smile: what did you get in to? :smile:
Original post by ellen-
sports therapy! :smile: what did you get in to? :smile:

Pharmaceutical science :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending