Original post by Nana Brown
I know but no one on there is in my specific flat

People who went through clearing are yet to apply for accommodation
Original post by Itsmonique
People who went through clearing are yet to apply for accommodation

okay thanks
Im in flat 33, but i'm sure we'll see eachother around :smile:
Reply 64
I'm in flat 53 in Bellingham!! Just wonder who will be the same as me hehe :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by iLastKinq
Does anyone know what the best accoms would be for someone studying Computer Science?

it would be better to stay on college lane as thats where most of your lectures are held
Reply 66
Flat 11 Maclean Court anyone ?
i'm in flat 14 maclean court; does anybody have an idea where do we get the key from once we arrive?
Reply 68
Original post by hermione-k
i'm in flat 14 maclean court; does anybody have an idea where do we get the key from once we arrive?

you head towards the oval, people will direct you, and then there are different collection points outside for all the different halls, and head for the one that applies to you and sign for the key! :smile:
Original post by ellen-
you head towards the oval, people will direct you, and then there are different collection points outside for all the different halls, and head for the one that applies to you and sign for the key! :smile:

oh wow. thank you so much!
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello, Thank you! I had a look through the list but Maclean isnt on there, I think someone said Maclean is new this year? But I managed to find two groups on facebook so I requested to join, no luck in finding a nursing group yet though

Is there a facebook group for maclean court? Can't find it anywhere..
Reply 71
Original post by hermione-k
Is there a facebook group for maclean court? Can't find it anywhere..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UHMacleanCourt/?fref=nf
Reply 72
I'm staying in Maclean court Flat 62, It says standard but Flat 64 is studio apparently so I'm slightly concerned. Does anyone know if it's standard or not? Thank you
Original post by Gwen96
I'm staying in Maclean court Flat 62, It says standard but Flat 64 is studio apparently so I'm slightly concerned. Does anyone know if it's standard or not? Thank you

If it says standard it will be a standard mine says studio and im the flat 64 so hello neighbour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 74
Hi guys,

I found out that I will be coming to Hertfordshire university to study and was wondering when do I get my accomadation confirmation email? Ive received my university joining instructions and have setted up my university account on the 18th. (I've applied for accomadation during February)
Should I give the university a call?
Welwyn flat 12! Any flat mates out there!?
Reply 76
Original post by Jazzminharris
I'm flat 91 room 2 MaClean Court? Anyone else X

I'm in flat 91 room 11 Maclean Court ^^
Reply 77
Anyone know if i can change my accomodation even though I've already paid my deposit? I really want to get an ensuite but only got a townhouse
Reply 78
Does anyone know how many people will be sharing bathroom in Maclean Court Flat 91 RM11???
Original post by Wowww
I'm in flat 91 room 11 Maclean Court ^^

Woooo! I'm room 2 :smile: what are you studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending