The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of hertfordshire accommodation 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wowww
Anyone know if i can change my accomodation even though I've already paid my deposit? I really want to get an ensuite but only got a townhouse

I was exactly the same but I rung up and they just said accomodation is full! And Maclean is a new build so even if you try change you could loose that flat and end up worse off :/
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Jazzminharris
Woooo! I'm room 2 :smile: what are you studying?

I'm studying Management wih Japanese. What about you??? By any chance do you know how many people will be sharing bathrooms? How many bathrooms there are in each flat????
Reply 82
Original post by Wowww
I'm studying Management wih Japanese. What about you??? By any chance do you know how many people will be sharing bathrooms? How many bathrooms there are in each flat????

the layout for the townhouses that were built last year were that the kitchen was the ground floor, then rooms 1-4 were 1st floor, 5-8 2nd floor, 9-12 3rd floor. you have a bathroom between two, for example two girls would be next to each other in rooms 1 & 2, and they would share a bathroom, and then opposite would be boys in rooms 3 & 4, and they would share a bathroom! not sure if the new townhouses are the same but i assume they are fairly similar! :smile:
Original post by ellen-
the layout for the townhouses that were built last year were that the kitchen was the ground floor, then rooms 1-4 were 1st floor, 5-8 2nd floor, 9-12 3rd floor. you have a bathroom between two, for example two girls would be next to each other in rooms 1 & 2, and they would share a bathroom, and then opposite would be boys in rooms 3 & 4, and they would share a bathroom! not sure if the new townhouses are the same but i assume they are fairly similar! :smile:

Why do the townhouses cost more than the en-suite when you've gotta share bathrooms, don't understand that logic.
I got an en-suite in De Hav :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by linnyloo87
If it says standard it will be a standard mine says studio and im the flat 64 so hello neighbour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you! And hi :smile: have you been on the Facebook group? I haven't found anyone in my flat only nearby
Reply 85
Is there a specific deadline you have to apply before for on campus accommodation? I've changed my mind at the last minute from commuting and have just sent off an accommodation application today and I am hoping it's not too late.
Original post by Itsmonique
I applied yesterday so i am still waiting.

Have u got it yet, I'm still waiting for mine
Original post by JBBARZ
Is there a specific deadline you have to apply before for on campus accommodation? I've changed my mind at the last minute from commuting and have just sent off an accommodation application today and I am hoping it's not too late.

If you wanted a guaranteed accommodation then deadline was tuesday, you may still get one but it won't be guaranteed
Original post by otapeiris1
Have u got it yet, I'm still waiting for mine

No, not yet. What type of accommodation have you applied for?
Still waiting for my accommodation applied between 13th-15th can't remember when
Reply 90
I've applied for accomadation during February and I'm still waiting, if that makes you feel any better. I need complete my registration but I can't until I know my term address.
I was told that I would receive an email yesterday about accomadation, but still nothing :frown:
Original post by Shueb95
I've applied for accomadation during February and I'm still waiting, if that makes you feel any better. I need complete my registration but I can't until I know my term address.
I was told that I would receive an email yesterday about accomadation, but still nothing :frown:

Keep phoning them!!! its annoying i know but they only seem to tell people their accommodation after they have received like a thousand calls from them.
Reply 92
Original post by loppsy101
Keep phoning them!!! its annoying i know but they only seem to tell people their accommodation after they have received like a thousand calls from them.

I'll give them a ring around 12:00
Thanks for the advise
image.jpg
Original post by Itsmonique
No, not yet. What type of accommodation have you applied for?
these
Original post by iceblade626
Still waiting for my accommodation applied between 13th-15th can't remember when

Same, just want to know where I am
image.jpg these

Okay, I've applied for enhanced, standard and townhouse
Original post by Shueb95
I'll give them a ring around 12:00
Thanks for the advise

Any luck?
Reply 97
Original post by loppsy101
Any luck?

I called and gave them my student ID. The lady said that I do have a accomadation place and that it's taking longer to process all the emails. She said I will receive the email soon (1-3days). :frown:
Original post by Shueb95
I called and gave them my student ID. The lady said that I do have a accomadation place and that it's taking longer to process all the emails. She said I will receive the email soon (1-3days). :frown:

Ohh thats better :smile: at least you have accommodation :smile: where did you apply for?? Im in spading flat 83 and looking for 4 other flatmates :smile: it would be cool if one of them is you
Same, just want to know where I am

Well i just called hertfordshire and they said sometime next week too me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending