The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Who's starting at Lyddon Hall September 2015?

Basically what the title said!

Scroll to see replies

I am in Lyddon Hall! :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I am! Was worried because nobody on the facebook group seemed to have applied to lyddon! I know it's small but i thought it seemed really nice and im surprised its looking unpopular atm
yeah, looked really lovely to me too! What's your name for Facebook??
Reply 4
Original post by tupper_ware
I am! Was worried because nobody on the facebook group seemed to have applied to lyddon! I know it's small but i thought it seemed really nice and im surprised its looking unpopular atm

Same! My friend at Ellerslie told me it was a party dorm so woohoo!! You're starting next month too, right?
Reply 5
Original post by mirandallwild
I am in Lyddon Hall! :smile:

Yay! Finally someone replied to the thread! Lyddon doesn't seem very popular on thestudentroom but I'm excited to start tbh.
I'm at Lyddon too!
Reply 7
im at lyddon but applied for henry price. wanted self catering and CHEAP.no way i can afford it.****kk
Reply 8
Original post by lizgeog96
I'm at Lyddon too!

yay! you starting this year? I'm excited except for the part where I have to literally share bathrooms with like ten other people lol
Reply 9
Original post by lewish97
im at lyddon but applied for henry price. wanted self catering and CHEAP.no way i can afford it.****kk

I applied for ellerslie but I got lyddon instead. When does your contract start? Mine's on the 19th of September.
Reply 10
dont have a clue not accepted yet i think its the 201th!ringing up tmorrow to try and sort something else out :frown: anyone know how many people share a flat at lyddon?
Original post by dhk876
yay! you starting this year? I'm excited except for the part where I have to literally share bathrooms with like ten other people lol

Yep this year! Also starting 19th sept too :smile: Hahaha hopefully its not that many, read somewhere they're between 5 so hopefully that's true!
Reply 12
Original post by lizgeog96
Yep this year! Also starting 19th sept too :smile: Hahaha hopefully its not that many, read somewhere they're between 5 so hopefully that's true!

Hopefully that's true. My name's Dina by the way! I'm studying politics
Original post by dhk876

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying politics too!
Reply 14
Original post by lewish97
dont have a clue not accepted yet i think its the 201th!ringing up tmorrow to try and sort something else out :frown: anyone know how many people share a flat at lyddon?

wait why haven't you got a reply yet? No clue but hopefully not that many people!
Reply 15
Original post by tupper_ware
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying politics too!

for real???! L254?
Haha im doing Geography! And im Sophie :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhk876

Haha im doing Geography! And im Sophie :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dhk876
for real???! L254?

well im just doing L200, straight politics :biggrin: but they might share some lecture's i imagine!
Hi! I applied for self-catered but they placed me in Lyddon Hall. It seems like a pretty good place though. any thoughts? I'm also pretty worried about sharing a bathroom with lots of people :p:#

Quick Reply

Latest