The Student Room Group

Age you started having romantic feelings for people?

can be anything from a crush to proper love

i think i was 13 or 14 when i started to have proper feelings for a girl.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 16 and never had any romantic feelings towards anyone. Is that weird?
Reply 2
I've only had feelings romantically for one person :laugh:
25 - until then I never really felt emotionally about any girl, ever.
Reply 5
First crush when I was 11. (maybe 10)

Head over heals crush was 15/16
First real crush happened when I was 17. Before that it was just "fancying" people.
Head of heels crush at ages 12, 17 and 18

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I still remember the name of the girl I fell in love with in year 5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Poetic_Justice
Lol I still remember the name of the girl I fell in love with in year 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

year 5. lol
year 1

I didn't realize I liked her until a year after - maybe cos I was young and didn't know love existed
4 lol

I cried when he left in year 1 :laugh:
Original post by aamirac
I'm 16 and never had any romantic feelings towards anyone. Is that weird?

I wouldn't say that, you probably just haven't come across anyone worthy of them :smile:

I think I was about 13 or so...
4. Reception.
Original post by mogwai98
I wouldn't say that, you probably just haven't come across anyone worthy of them :smile:

I think I was about 13 or so...

Maybe... Sorry guys
It's odd. From my own past experience, I've decided I fit into the category of "recipromantic".

A recipromantic only experiences romantic attraction towards people who he/she knows is interested in him/her.

I've started having feelings towards people I've never felt much towards before, and probably wouldn't otherwise, just because they start taking more interest in me - be they friends I've known for years or just people I've been in contact with for a short while.

Yeah, I'm weird.
Not sure what age but whenever reception was. Of course, I didn't know what it was then til I got to primary school and realised it was a crush. Lasted all the way up til we left primary school and he moved away. Sad times.
15. I thought something was wrong with me, all my friends had crushes when we were about 12/13 and I just wasn't interested in any guy.
Crushes, I have no idea. I wasn't really emotionally invested in someone till I was 18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending