The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Who's in Horwood Hall?

As the title says who's in Horwood Hall? I'm in Block J.
Original post by FaithB_
As the title says who's in Horwood Hall? I'm in Block J.

I am, I'm in Block F I think
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Audiology-Med
I am, I'm in Block F I think

Cool :smile:
Reply 3
block C here
I am in Block B- a fresher. Please does anyone have any idea what is contained in a part en suite room? Does it come with only a washbasin?
Reply 5
Screenshot_2015-07-30-14-31-44.png
Original post by Outgoingshy
I am in Block B- a fresher. Please does anyone have any idea what is contained in a part en suite room? Does it come with only a washbasin?
Reply 6
Original post by FaithB_
Screenshot_2015-07-30-14-31-44.png

I might be missing it but that screen shot says nothing about part en suite.

I also received an offer for a part ensuite and I am also wondering whether than just means a washbasin or something else.

Any help is appreciated
Reply 7
Original post by ooleg
I might be missing it but that screen shot says nothing about part en suite.

I also received an offer for a part ensuite and I am also wondering whether than just means a washbasin or something else.

Any help is appreciated

Tbh I've never heard of a part ensuite
Reply 8
Original post by FaithB_
Tbh I've never heard of a part ensuite

Its weird I know because no keele literature talks about part-ensuite.

im just assuming that its washbasin but would love it if its toilet + washbasin and no shower
Reply 9
Original post by ooleg
Its weird I know because no keele literature talks about part-ensuite.

im just assuming that its washbasin but would love it if its toilet + washbasin and no shower

I tried looking on the website but I couldn't find anything. If I see anything I shall let you know
Reply 10
Original post by FaithB_
I tried looking on the website but I couldn't find anything. If I see anything I shall let you know

http://www.keele.ac.uk/studyatkeele/accommodation/newstudents/feesroomtypes/halloccupancies/

this kinda answers the question.
Reply 11
I didn't think the accomodation was assigned until you got accepted, or are you guys current students of unconditional offers?
Reply 12
Original post by eFFyEU
I didn't think the accomodation was assigned until you got accepted, or are you guys current students of unconditional offers?

Unconditional offers
Reply 13
Original post by eFFyEU

Hey , i think it has to do with where u live.
if your an international student , they guarantee you accom if you register before a certain point.

I am an international student and I already have my accom offer.

if your from the uk, i assume that you will receive your offer after they have allocated the international students.
Z sheds are where it is at.

Quick Reply

Latest