The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Huge lovely bright modern double room to rent in great student house

I have a lovely room in a shared student house to rent from 1st August. It is a huge, clean double room overlooking the park with a bathroom right next door (the other two rooms upstairs are en-suite so I tend to have the bathroom to myself), modern lounge with leather sofa, wall mounted flat screen tv and a wrought iron spiral staircase to upstairs, modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, dryer etc, garden (the landlord pays for a gardener). The house is opposite a park and five minutes walk to Morrisons. The postcode is RG2 7SX - please have a look at the house on Google Earth. FULL TIME STUDENTS ONLY PLEASE Thank you

64839b3bec48ba1e073728a92d0abb20a8fd8d44_645_430.jpg
Reply 1
Original post by jcarty
I have a lovely room in a shared student house to rent from 1st August. It is a huge, clean double room overlooking the park with a bathroom right next door (the other two rooms upstairs are en-suite so I tend to have the bathroom to myself), modern lounge with leather sofa, wall mounted flat screen tv and a wrought iron spiral staircase to upstairs, modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, dryer etc, garden (the landlord pays for a gardener). The house is opposite a park and five minutes walk to Morrisons. The postcode is RG2 7SX - please have a look at the house on Google Earth. FULL TIME STUDENTS ONLY PLEASE Thank you

64839b3bec48ba1e073728a92d0abb20a8fd8d44_645_430.jpg

Hi,

Is the room still available and how far away from campus is it? I will start an Msc in September and looking for something convenient. Could you please send me a message with more details.

Thanks
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending