The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Biosciences with Foundation Year at Sussex University

Hey!
I'm Genie, I'm 20 from Brighton and I'm starting the Biosciences with Foundation Year at Sussex Uni in September and wondering if anyone on here has! Conditional or unconditional offers, want to find out who I may be sharing my first year with! :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there, I am 18 and will be starting Biomedical Sciences at Sussex. I know its different from Biosciences but we are still in the same Dept :biggrin:. I have a Conditional Offer which i am scared of because its dependent on A Level Results :frown: How about you?
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by bossun
Hi there, I am 18 and will be starting Biomedical Sciences at Sussex. I know its different from Biosciences but we are still in the same Dept :biggrin:. I have a Conditional Offer which i am scared of because its dependent on A Level Results :frown: How about you?

Hey! Because I'm doing foundation and finished college last year with BCC in English and Art I got an unconditional offer a few months ago so I'm definitely doing it so I'm just waiting to go now! Well hopefully you'll get what you hope for!
Reply 3
Original post by Geniekittie
Hey! Because I'm doing foundation and finished college last year with BCC in English and Art I got an unconditional offer a few months ago so I'm definitely doing it so I'm just waiting to go now! Well hopefully you'll get what you hope for!

heyy what's your accommodation choice?

Original post by bossun

Hii I got into the foundation year course :smile:
What about you?? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 408655
heyy what's your accommodation choice?

Hii I got into the foundation year course :smile:
What about you?? :smile:

Hey I'm not staying on site as I live 20 minutes away so didn't think it fair for me to take up any room! Yeah I'm starting the foundation in biosciences this year, that the same as you?
Reply 5
Hey I'm not staying on site as I live 20 minutes away so didn't think it fair for me to take up any room! Yeah I'm starting the foundation in biosciences this year, that the same as you?

ohh yeah silly me!

yep that's my course :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by 408655
ohh yeah silly me!

yep that's my course :smile:

Wicked guess I'll see you then!
Reply 7
Okies :smile:
Reply 8

hey are you doing any preparation study for the course? :smile:
Reply 9
Hey! I just went through clearing and now going to study bioscience (foundation) at sussex so really excited to already start getting to know all the people in my course :biggrin:
Hi! I also went through clearing and will be starting this course in september :smile: Can't believe it's only about 3 weeks now
Original post by sarahphillips
Hi! I also went through clearing and will be starting this course in september :smile: Can't believe it's only about 3 weeks now

Did you manage to get accomodation?
Thanks
Original post by ThePlum281
Did you manage to get accomodation?
Thanks

No doesn't look like it :/ I'm quite confused because I applied last friday but never got a confirmation email or anything, so now I'm thinking I'd better start looking for private stuff
Reply 13
Sam - 18 - decided to drop the gap year and go on Biosciences foundation year at Sussex utterly last minute, so I'm stuck without accomodation, and to top it all off I've only ever been to Brighton once...
At least there are a few of us in the same boat! You have any idea what you're going to do for accommodation?
Hey there, i'm about to start Biosciences with a foundation year!
Btw did anyone else's UCAS say that the course started on Sept 1 (I know it dosen't but I just thought it was really weird!) I managed to get accomadation in Lancaster house-Park houses (I don't know how good that is), anyone else in park houses?
Reply 16
Original post by JaffaOrange
Hey there, i'm about to start Biosciences with a foundation year!
Btw did anyone else's UCAS say that the course started on Sept 1 (I know it dosen't but I just thought it was really weird!) I managed to get accomadation in Lancaster house-Park houses (I don't know how good that is), anyone else in park houses?

Move in is 12th September, freshers is the week of the 15th and the course starts the week after
Original post by 408655
hey are you doing any preparation study for the course? :smile:

Sorry, didn't get notified of any more messages! I only got through book recommendations via email really, are you?
Original post by mekdrek
Hey! I just went through clearing and now going to study bioscience (foundation) at sussex so really excited to already start getting to know all the people in my course :biggrin:

Hey! I know, thought I'd start a thread as there were barely any for this course!
Original post by sarahphillips

Hey! Woo congrats getting through! 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending