The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Is Temp Bank actually any good?

Having been to the open day, I've heard all about the Temp Bank and the SUSU and what kind of services they offer.

I was wondering though, current students... Are the Temp Bank's services actually any good?

Also, in your experiences, how easy has it been to find a part-time job that actually fits around your academic schedules?
Reply 1
Original post by 9910224
Having been to the open day, I've heard all about the Temp Bank and the SUSU and what kind of services they offer.

I was wondering though, current students... Are the Temp Bank's services actually any good?

Also, in your experiences, how easy has it been to find a part-time job that actually fits around your academic schedules?

You shouldn't rely on Temp Bank for income to make ends meet but you can get a good amount of extra money. It's difficult to get something reliable - i.e. properly contracted and not 0 hour/very short term, via Temp Bank.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by tooosh
You shouldn't rely on Temp Bank for income to make ends meet but you can get a good amount of extra money. It's difficult to get something reliable - i.e. properly contracted and not 0 hour/very short term, via Temp Bank.

Awesome. I already have a job where I can do bank work at a good rate anyway, so no worries about making ends meet, but work in Southampton would be way more ideal. Thanks for replying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending