The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Find Your Flatmates 2015/16 - Herts

I haven't seen anyone do this so I thought I'd start haha!

Post your flat, halls and course..

I'm doing Early Childhood Education,

My room is on Spalding Court - Enhanced!

Let me know if anyone is near me! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am on Bellingham court enhanced.

And I'm studying Electrical, Electronic engineering :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I'm studying abroad from California-- getting a degree in English.
Just got my offer for Bellingham Court (townhouse) Flat 36!
Reply 3
I am studying Graphic Design;
De Hav Flat 01
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
im glad someone has started this because i was starting to think i would have to do it! :smile: im a second year student studying sports therapy and im living in the same flat/room as my first year, flat 4 spalding! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ellen-
im glad someone has started this because i was starting to think i would have to do it! :smile: im a second year student studying sports therapy and im living in the same flat/room as my first year, flat 4 spalding! :smile:

thats great! im in flat 18 spalding!
Reply 6
Gonna live in my car😂 but I'm doing optometry
Reply 7
Original post by Sweta Parmar
thats great! im in flat 18 spalding!

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by ellen-

Spoiler

Reallyy?! Does that mean I'll have the kitchen to myself?! I hope so loooool
Reply 9
Reallyy?! Does that mean I'll have the kitchen to myself?! I hope so loooool

depending on your flatmates it will sometimes feel like that aha! i used to go days without seeing some of mine! but they are a lot lessed cramped which is great! :smile:
Original post by ellen-
depending on your flatmates it will sometimes feel like that aha! i used to go days without seeing some of mine! but they are a lot lessed cramped which is great! :smile:

BONUS! Thank you for all the info!
Reply 11
BONUS! Thank you for all the info!

you also have the added bonus of no noise above you as you are the top floor aha! :smile: can get quite annoying!
Original post by ellen-
you also have the added bonus of no noise above you as you are the top floor aha! :smile: can get quite annoying!

Eyyyy it keeps getting better haha!
Reply 13
Eyyyy it keeps getting better haha!

only problem i can think of is if the lift breaks down (again) but hopefully they have sorted all those problems by now!
Original post by ellen-
only problem i can think of is if the lift breaks down (again) but hopefully they have sorted all those problems by now!

Oh okay, when it does break down I'll just consider walking up and down the stairs as exercise , so it's all good haha
Original post by ellen-

Yeah Bellingham and Spalding were both new last year for the first years. Maclean is new this year. I'm a third year and none of this was here when I started! The stuff that was here when I started (Roberts way, Fern hall etc) has all now been knocked down, or is the process of being knocked down. Staying in Maclean this year :smile:
I haven't seen anyone do this so I thought I'd start haha!

Post your flat, halls and course..

I'm doing Early Childhood Education,

My room is on Spalding Court - Enhanced!

Let me know if anyone is near me! :smile:

This has already been done, right here -> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3461433
Hopefully now the freshers have their results we can find more people we are living with easily!! :smile:
Reply 18
Hey everyone! I'm studying Paramedic Science, i'm in Maclean Court, Flat 31!
Spalding flat 83 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending