The Student Room Group

Alex Jones mocks the P.C. System

Alex Jones (of Infowars nightly news- alternative media a bit outlandish but not lesser than mainstream media) mocks the Politically Correct system

It seems that Alex Jones has just caught onto the fact that political correctness is used as a political tool for mass control of the population in the West i.e. you can’t criticise x or you are a X’ist but you should criticise Y, or you can’t criticise Y or you are a Y’ist but you should criticise X. It did take him quite a while to catch on but he has just acknowledged the belief that political correctness is not actually originating from targeted concern and beneficial interests but for the purposes of social control, social engineering, and ultimately to perpetuate political agendas by means of making people look the other way as the theme is seemingly unrelated to the goal, yet the theme facilitates the goal. For example by breaking down the community, church and social values the individual takes orders from the state, by using accusations of prejudice, the individual is stifled from free thinking because free thinking may lead to traditional thought and Socrates, Plato, the Founding Fathers etc. are racist fascists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arndale
Alex Jones (of Infowars nightly news- alternative media a bit outlandish but not lesser than mainstream media)

You're being a bit too kind to Jones and his content here, the guy's a conspiracy obsessed nut job.
Reply 2
Yea maybe but the news is complete piddle when it comes to war and geo-politics. It's high time more people realised this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Jews Did9/11
I agree with him on some things but he's still a Zionist shill also married to a Jewish woman which says it all. If you question the Holocaust he'll go nuts, or mention Israel and 9/11...

Funnily enough he has spoken about the USS liberty incident.

Jewish terrorism is everywhere and because they have so much power and reside in so many countries they work as a foreign power. That is international Jewry.

I am not sure that Jones is positioning the way that you are saying that he is positioning. See the links below. He has made it clear that he does not object to calling out a Jewish Mafia, but that he wants to attack the institutions not a group. To a large degree I agree. While there is this Jewish Mafia most Jews are not involved so it's too wide to call
It "the Jews". There is also a point of view that the people at the core of this are atheists and hiding behind Judaism. In any case we know who these people are by name so let's go after them specifically not by some abstract group. A Google search of "neocon presidential advisers" will reveal who many of them are.

http://www.infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KMU7Cwlfk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your thread is so ridiculous that you are attracting the "Jews did 9/11" crowd.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by DiddyDec
Your thread is so ridiculous that you are attracting the "Jews did 9/11" crowd.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you find it threatening when someone brings up the contradictions in political correctness? Like gay marriage is good for you Christians but not for Islamics, or black identity is good but not white identity?

It seems that most people can't seem to produce a valid counter argument, and argue in the terms like the radical left. "See you're like Hitler nan i nan i na na" or "See you're just like those crazies who believe that the Jews are trying to take over the world nan i nan i na na"

How has the mainstream been systemised like the radical left to put forward arguments of associated rather than arguments of substance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want to listen to some good political commentators, Young Turks and Secular Talk are pretty good. I miss True Conservative Radio though, that guy made Alex Jones look positively calm
Original post by Arndale
Do you find it threatening when someone brings up the contradictions in political correctness? Like gay marriage is good for you Christians but not for Islamics, or black identity is good but not white identity?

It seems that most people can't seem to produce a valid counter argument, and argue in the terms like the radical left. "See you're like Hitler nan i nan i na na" or "See you're just like those crazies who believe that the Jews are trying to take over the world nan i nan i na na"

How has the mainstream been systemised like the radical left to put forward arguments of associated rather than arguments of substance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure what the situation is in America (where Alex Jones is), but in this country no religious institution can be forced to carry out gay marriages if they don't want to. So the "gay marriage is good for you Christians but not for Islamics" is a bit misleading to say the least - there will be Christian and Islamic institutions which refuse to carry them out.
Original post by Arndale

Posted from TSR Mobile

Threatening? No.

You make all these assumptions about my political standing with not a shred of evidence. In fact I have not even put forward a counter argument, simply my opinion on the thread.

What are you trying to argue? That there are double standards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
didn't he record that "Snowman" song a while ago ?

:holmes:
Reply 10
Original post by DiddyDec
Threatening? No.

You make all these assumptions about my political standing with not a shred of evidence. In fact I have not even put forward a counter argument, simply my opinion on the thread.

What are you trying to argue? That there are double standards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That people idiotically and unquestioningly accept double standards and even attack people who don't accept them as racists or bigots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arndale
...for the purposes of social control, social engineering, and ultimately to perpetuate political agendas by means of making people look the other way as the theme is seemingly unrelated to the goal, yet the theme facilitates the goal. For example by breaking down the community, church and social values the individual takes orders from the state, by using accusations of prejudice, the individual is stifled from free thinking because free thinking may lead to traditional thought...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you give any really specific examples of social control/engineering and then demonstrate how this is to the detriment of society? Also, you cite 'breaking down the community' and 'social values' as examples, what sort of values and how is the community being broken down?

I actually want to agree with you (genuinely) but at the minute it just sounds like hypothetical bull ****.
This is the guy who says that plastic in water bottles is making people gay, right?

Also, there's nothing radical or brave about attacking gay and trans people, Jones is just a rightwing dickhead who is an egomaniac and probably also insane
I know it is in vogue to attack political correctness, particularly among those who view themselves as radicals. However, unless you regularly use the N word to refer to black people or laugh at kids with disabilities in the street, you are politically correct.
Original post by Arndale
Yea maybe but the news is complete piddle when it comes to war and geo-politics. It's high time more people realised this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even if the news was "piddle", Alex Jones is in no way a viable alternative.
Jones is comedy gold, he promotes every conspiracy theory, no matter how outlandish. He's now claiming that Sandy Hook was an inside job.
I have a genuine question. Why do most radical right/'anti-PC' people care so much about being called racist/homophobic/Nazi etc? And why do you normally claim that you're 'oppressed' or something by those espousing a 'PC' viewpoint? Because if you're a normal person no-one is actually preventing you from saying 'un-PC' things just by calling you a racist. And if you're genuinely not racist/homophobic/far-right etc but you do hold 'un-PC' viewpoints, surely if you were called those things you would just brush them off as baseless insults?
Original post by #Ridwan
Jones is comedy gold, he promotes every conspiracy theory, no matter how outlandish. He's now claiming that Sandy Hook was an inside job.

It's a bad sign when one of the nicest things you can say about a journalist is "at least he's not a holocaust denier".
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
I have a genuine question. Why do most radical right/'anti-PC' people care so much about being called racist/homophobic/Nazi etc? And why do you normally claim that you're 'oppressed' or something by those espousing a 'PC' viewpoint? Because if you're a normal person no-one is actually preventing you from saying 'un-PC' things just by calling you a racist. And if you're genuinely not racist/homophobic/far-right etc but you do hold 'un-PC' viewpoints, surely if you were called those things you would just brush them off as baseless insults?

As a far-right person I don't give a rats ass about being called a leftist or centrist slur e.g. Nazi, supremacist, Holocaust denier (they dare not use the term Holocaust revisionist! Because they need to be black and white with their debasement.). The only thing that's concerning about these slurs is that an alarming number of people tend to buy into them without question and therefore it closes down discussion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alex Jones does not believe the gas chamber / Zyklon B story because he does not report on this when callers say it's not true. But he does say, well you are aware the Nazis threw lots of people into pits, so he obviously believes this to be the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending