The Student Room Group

Alex Jones mocks the P.C. System

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Scuttled back under your rock of ignorance? Thought so.
Original post by SeaPony
Alex Jones is actually married to a jew if you knew anything about him.

Well that has absolutely nothing to do with my comment.
Reply 62
Original post by DiddyDec
Well that has absolutely nothing to do with my comment.

In you saying he attracts that crowd you are then implying that he is anti Jewish himself?
Not really that simple - learning disorders, ADD etc. are more prevalent due to better diagnosis techniques; when we stigmatised and didn't bother to look for learning and mental health disorders until very recently, it's no surprising that their diagnosis is going up since we started to take them seriously.

Cancer rates are increasing, but again - the breast cancer incidence is rising particularly in women age 65-69; aka the group recently included in the screening programme; likewise age - we're living longer than we used to and it's worth noting that the risk goes up as you get older; breast cancer for instance, at age 29 you've a risk of 1 in 2000, going up to 1 in 50 by the time you reach 49. The biggest risk factor for cancer is age - in the uk, more than 75% of people diagnosed with cancer are over 60 (http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/02/04/why-are-cancer-rates-increasing/) and the incidence in the over 80s is 2,500 in 100,000 - so, as our life expectancy grows, so does our cancer risk.

Original post by SeaPony
Scuttled back under your rock of ignorance? Thought so.

Stones, glass houses.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 64
Your argument on cancer is flawed, do children smoke and drink? Even when child cancer is increasing as well? Autism is predicted to increase, why? Cancer is predicted to increase in all age groups, why?

You are just parroting the media in their flawed explanations. As far as I know 100 years ago there were people many people in fact that reached the age of 50 or above?
Reply 65
Who cares what this shouty nobody says or does? He may be popular in the southern US where a good percentage of the population are clinically retarded, but not in a civilised country like ours.
Reply 66
Original post by jf1994
Who cares what this shouty nobody says or does? He may be popular in the southern US where a good percentage of the population are clinically retarded, but not in a civilised country like ours.

He is popular in many places he visits, whether that be here or in Australia. Then again you will probably deny he even travels and that he can read. Typical prejudice against people that live in southern states. I count that as racism.
Reply 67
Original post by SeaPony
He is popular in many places he visits, whether that be here or in Australia. Then again you will probably deny he even travels and that he can read. Typical prejudice against people that live in southern states. I count that as racism.

I said his audience were retarded, not him. As I've said before, he's a very intelligent man. He knows how to exploit world affairs to generate the maximum amount of fear and anger among easily-manipulated minds. He's gotten very rich off of it.

You don't know what racism is.
Reply 68
Original post by jf1994
I said his audience were retarded, not him. As I've said before, he's a very intelligent man. He knows how to exploit world affairs to generate the maximum amount of fear and anger among easily-manipulated minds. He's gotten very rich off of it.

You don't know what racism is.

I guess you leftists only think racism is when a white person offends a non white person? Thought so.

Very rich? While he exposes criminal banks stealing trillions you are concerned over a man who employs over 50 people that makes millions a year and spends millions a year to maintain his media operation? You don't know what 'rich' is.
Reply 69
Original post by SeaPony
I guess you leftists only think racism is when a white person offends a non white person? Thought so.

Very rich? While he exposes criminal banks stealing trillions you are concerned over a man who employs over 50 people that makes millions a year and spends millions a year to maintain his media operation? You don't know what 'rich' is.

I'm not a leftist, sweetheart :L

If I was racist I would have labelled the entire southern population retarded, which I didn't do. Racist is discrimination directed at an ENTIRE race, and since southern Americans are not racially distinct from northern Americans, I'm sure you'll now agree that I'm not racist.

I cannot argue with someone intolerant of the idea of any possibility that one man has the capacity to lie and mislead.
Reply 70
Okay lets turn it around. A good percentage of people in Africa are clinically retarded. Racist or not?
Reply 71
Original post by jf1994
I'm not a leftist, sweetheart :L

If I was racist I would have labelled the entire southern population retarded, which I didn't do. Racist is discrimination directed at an ENTIRE race, and since southern Americans are not racially distinct from northern Americans, I'm sure you'll now agree that I'm not racist.

I cannot argue with someone intolerant of the idea of any possibility that one man has the capacity to lie and mislead.

Oh of course he could be lying I don't trust anyone 100%, but the factual evidence (that are not from his website btw) fit in with the wider picture of what is going on.
Original post by XcitingStuart

Rest of post is probably too true, though as an Advocate of the Devil, you should really specify in what way he is rightwing; in social values, or also in economical beliefs? (I guess social is a definite from other parts of your post.)

Both. He's on the extreme right fringe of the Tea Party, which is pretty darn loony
Reply 73
Original post by ExcitedPup
Both. He's on the extreme right fringe of the Tea Party, which is pretty darn loony

Again more name calling and no debate. Same old same old. Why reply?
Original post by SeaPony
Again more name calling and no debate. Same old same old. Why reply?

Are you denying he's on the right fringe of the Tea Party? If you deny that then you really have no clue about Alex Jones' politics
Reply 75
Are you denying he's on the right fringe of the Tea Party? If you deny that then you really have no clue about Alex Jones' politics

You said "Loony" that is name calling. Stop deflecting to try and make out I am denying where he stands on the political spectrum.
Original post by SeaPony
You said "Loony" that is name calling. Stop deflecting to try and make out I am denying where he stands on the political spectrum.

Don't you think that asserting that juice bottles are making people gay is crazy?

Do you believe there is an illuminati conspiracy running the world?
Reply 77
Don't you think that asserting that juice bottles are making people gay is crazy?

Do you believe there is an illuminati conspiracy running the world?

I already explained above about juice bottles to another person who has now scuttled off (if you can be bothered to read back, which I doubt).

The illuminati was real but now it has merged into a series of different organisations and round table groups.

I wouldn't say he's on the right fringe. He's a tea-party type, but he occupies that weird little trench where the far right loops round and borders on the far left, where, so long as it's mad enough, he'll peddle it.
Reply 79
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I wouldn't say he's on the right fringe. He's a tea-party type, but he occupies that weird little trench where the far right loops round and borders on the far left, where, so long as it's mad enough, he'll peddle it.

To say his opinion is mad is your judgement and is not fact, do you accept that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending