The Student Room Group

Alex Jones mocks the P.C. System

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeaPony
It means little when it comes from people like you. You say it as if it is fact when that is just your judgement.

That is your opinion not fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
That is your opinion not fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't say something is fact and not provide a link. Your insults and opinion is not fact as no links are provided.
Original post by ExcitedPup
I know, huh :sexface:

I do think that heterosexual-identifying men are on the whole more interested in males than they themselves believe, but this has been buried under centuries (millenia even) of religious and cultural conditioning.

I think it is starting to change. You can even see threads on bodybuilding.com with apparently straight guys commenting on how attractive mens' butts are and how, having seen a picture of a particularly attractive one, saying they would "smash that if the lights were off".

Such conversations would be unthinkable 20 years ago.

Guys have way better butts than girls anyway so it's a shame straight guys straightjacket themselves to the fairer sex

(Just to clarify, I am, bisexual that is. It would be nice for more people to be bisexual, and for me to have more even attractions, as I'm leaning far more towards homosexuality. But I wouldn't change it if I had the choice.)
Too many people on this thread are judging the man and his reputation than listening with a truth-seeking ear, to his argument. The two clips of Jones' are both entertaining and make valid points.

"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, 'Who said this?' but pay attention to what is said." Thomas À Kempis
Alex Jones is the most retarded person ever.
Original post by Anonynmous
Alex Jones is the most retarded person ever.

Name calling, useless opinion and no factual evidence to back that up. Thanks for the useless reply.
Original post by SeaPony
Name calling, useless opinion and no factual evidence to back that up. Thanks for the useless reply.

Mate i've seen his vids and used to watch them regulary as per request from a crazy conspiracy theories friend. He's nothing more than a nutcase.

Inb4 reptilian queen inb4 MSG inb4 GMOs
Original post by Anonynmous
Mate i've seen his vids and used to watch them regulary as per request from a crazy conspiracy theories friend. He's nothing more than a nutcase.

Inb4 reptilian queen inb4 MSG inb4 GMOs

Again name calling... anything else? Best to go back under your rock my friend:wink: Keep maintaining your narrative.
Original post by SeaPony
Again name calling... anything else? Best to go back under your rock my friend:wink: Keep maintaining your narrative.

Atleast i'm not living my life under constant fear of the govie poisoning me and my family

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending